We Got 'Em, Boys!🔥

"Okay. So, your grandma and these three. Correct?" Yunho nodded. "This is my grandma, and these are her triple six trouble bestfriends. They're a mess."

    Hongjoong looked in awe. "They look so badass." He then set them up with the owners of the Laurel, and then took it upon himself to find his other good friend, Rano, to sell the jewels.

   "So, with this, it'll further frame him." Hongjoong looked at Yunho. "You really bout to save our asses, man." Yunho smiled. "Not to mention my little "date" I'm bout to go on."

   "You're actually great at this. It's concerning." "Told you, man. When it comes to a master manipulator? I'm your guy. Expect a message round 9 tonight. It'll give you everything you need."

    He went and got dressed in some sultry lace, enough to lure anybody. And then threw on his fluffy trench coat. "I don't like this," Mingi said, looking at the older. Yunho smiled at him. "Oh honey don't worry. I won't get too physical."

   "Yea you better not." Yunho smiled at him. "Be back shortly." He kissed his cheek and walked out. This is gonna be so fun.
⚜️

Yunho is currently at Wooseok's place. They were sitting on the couch, and Yunho was in a lace. He was shuffling a deck of cards. "You wanna play a game?" Wooseok looked at him. "What kind of a game?" Yunho looked at him.

"A card game." He gave him hypnotic eyes. "Uh huh?" "Yea." Wooseok was dozing off. That was, until Yunho bitch slapped him.

   "Uh huh?!" "Yes yes!" They started kissing, which ending up in the bedroom. Yunho took his handcuffs and discreetly cuffed the latter. "I'll be back."

    He then walked off, throwing on his coat. "What are you doing?" "I'll be right there!" He took out a piece of the necklace that was in there, and then took out one of Wooseok's tie racks, and placed it on there. "Got your ass."

He sent the message to Hongjoong. "I love it." He then sent it to Nayun. Usually someone would be tapping these phones right about now, but Jongho's that good. "Wow. This is insane." Now that she got probable cause, she could get a search warrant.
⚜️

Wooseok woke up the next morning, confused on everything that's going on. He was shocked to hear a ringing at his doorbell. He walked to his window and was shocked to see four police cars outside his penthouse.

He's now in the interrogation room. "So, you have no idea how this necklace came into your possession." "Nooo." Hyunjoo, the investigator, was going along with this. Yeaaa, she's another one of Hongjoong's protégés.

   "And you were dates with the critically acclaimed actor Jeong Yunho, correct?" Wooseok looked up at her. "What's it to you?"

   "Trust me. You play the team you play, but you were his date, correct?" "Yes I was." Hyunjoo nodded. "Doesn't this strike you as a coincidence of some sort?" Wooseok shrugged.

    "Mr. Kim, are you familiar with the company Kim Holdings LLC?" "Of course." She paced around him. She spoke again.

   "It's funny, because four sweet old ladies, who apparently don't exist, transferred some very large sums of money into that LLC. Do you know how this came to pass, Mr. Kim?" Wooseok said nothing.

He then looked up at her. "I think I'd better talk to my lawyer." Hyunjoo chuckled. "I suppose you should." She walked out. After another hour of realizing that the alibis and frames all added up, they took Wooseok into custody.
⚜️⚜️

GOT HIS ASSS AHH!! Yea he's locked up for good. Scores got settled, y'all 😭😩

Now, next chapter's probably gonna be the last....we'll see🥰💕

Yea. Sorry for taking so long to update. This country is in fuckin shambles rn. Trying to stay up because God knows we're only so strong. First flight out and that's it!

Thank you for reading!💙