He's Right There🔥

Wooyoung was waiting on his cue. The server, Rocky, was chatting away with another one in the hall. "Lil issue: we getting stalled."

   "San, get on them." He walked in that hallway. "Hey! What the hell's going on?! You not getting paid to stand around hurry the fuck up!" That was enough to get the servers moving.

   Wooyoung slipped the necklace onto Rocky's dish tray. He went to drop the plates off in the back. "I'll take em!" Yeosang held out his hands. Rocky handed him the dishes.

Yeosang put them underwater, grabbing the necklace in the process. "All my guys still in the dark," Jongho said. Yeosang smiled. He washed the necklace off. "Bathroom break!" He slipped it in his pocket, making it to the bathroom.

He locked the door behind him. "Let's go." He opened the diaper rack, which he turned into a jewelry surgery table. Crazy. He then opened the electrical socket system, which had all his tools in it. He got to work.
⚜️

    A couple of Yunho's bodyguards went to the bathroom. Hongjoong stopped the women. "Toilette für Männer." They tried to get past him. "Aye! Herrenbadezimmer! Männer!" He pointed upward, signaling that it's for men.

   After they went off, Jongho looked for more clues. Yunho finally left the bathroom. "Feeling better now?" Wooseok, his date, asked him. He smiled at the younger. "Never better." All was going well for the night. That was, until Dino noticed something.

   "Yunho, where's your necklace?" He felt down and widened his eyes. "Oh shit." The bodyguards then called him for questions. "I don't know! It may have fallen off in there! Out there! I was inside a damn toilet bowl! I wasn't gauging!"

  "Lock it down." Yunho sighed. "Is it really necessary, man?" Everyone was escorted out of the building. "Dinner will resume shortly, everyone! Just a minor setback!" The guards went to doing a clean sweep.

They were about to just give up after fifty minutes. Until a bodyguard showed up right beside Yeosang's door. Jongho widened his eyes. "Holy fuck. Yeosang hyung, he's right there." "Give it a few minutes," Yeosang mumbled, dissecting the necklace apart.

"We don't have a few minutes!" Hongjoong said, going in the towel closet. "San, where are you?" "I'm by the moat, hyung." Hongjoong then thought of something.

"The replica. Pull it out of the water." San took it off his leg. "Plant it and pull it out of the water!" San took the decoy, planted it in the water, then held it up. "Found it!" Everyone turned to him.
⚜️

"It was in the water. Must've fallen off while you were running, hyung." "May I?" The bodyguard asked. The other talked in the mic. "We got it back." "Okay. Coming back." She looked at the bathroom door once more, walking away.

Jongho smiled. "And we good. Wooyoung hyung, you're clear." Wooyoung walked out of the bathroom. Then he made his way to the bathroom Yeosang was in. He looked at his work. "Holy shit."

He started to reach for one. "Aht aht! There's glue. There's glue." Yeosang slipped the pieces in his pocket. Wooyoung then walked out and met everyone, slipping each of the guys, including Jongho, a piece.

Hongjoong, who was giving a solid alibi the entire time, made his way to the bar. Wooseok was also up there, getting a couple of scotches. Hongjoong started to walk off, bumping into the latter. "Sorry. My fault."

Wooseok looked back at him, wondering if he saw what he did. He shook his head and walked off with his drinks, heading back to Yunho. Everyone then walked to the afterparty, dressed up.