Plan Out The Steps🔥

"Jongho, how we looking?" Mingi and Yeosang were meeting in the museum, waiting for the man who's in charge of guarding the Laurel, to show up.

"You're good on this end, guys." "Good shit." After about twenty minutes, he showed face. They all sat in his office.

"Okay. What's the problem, gentlemen?" Mingi decided to speak. "So, as we know, the world critically acclaimed actor Jeong Yunho is wearing the Laurel."

   "And you wish to preface it." Mingi and Yeosang nodded. The man in the big chair chuckled. "I'm sorry, but what for?" "Why not? Mr. Jeong Yunho is going to be wearing it, and certain jewels react to skin in ugly ways."

    "It's Cartier. I'm sure he will be fine with it." "But what if it won't be?" The man was not budging, so Mingi thought of something. "I'm pretty sure that the French know what they're doing." Mingi started to speak.

   "Au contraire, un collier comme le Cartier doit être préfacé et remarqué avant d'être porté devant le monde entier." The security guard looked in shock, not knowing the latter knew French. Mingi continued on.

   "Je vous rends service. À quoi servirait le Laurel, assis dans une voûte poussiéreuse??! Il serait étonnant d'être porté, correctement, par l'acteur le plus acclamé par la critique au monde." Yeosang nodded in agreement. "Oui."
⚜️

   They followed the security guard down to the vault. "Jesus, fuck, why is it so far?" "Five feet underground." Yeosang widened his eyes. "Ridiculous."

   "Better safe than sorry." They went to the vault, opening it and pulling out the box. The necklace shone in their faces. Mingi then realized that there was no signal in his glasses.

   He discreetly tried to knock a signal in them. "Oh gosh. He can't get a signal," San said. Hongjoong started hitting the laptop screen. "Hey hey! Stop. That won't work," Jongho said to him.

     Jongho tried to see if there were any hacks that could work around it, but it wouldn't prevail. "Okay hyung. You're gonna have to go to the light. It's not gonna work. Make em take you upstairs. It's too far underground for me to get a signal."

    Yeosang cleared his throat. "You said you wanted to see it in the light." Mingi turned to him. Yeosang gave him a look. "The necklace. You said you wanted to see it in the light." He pointed up. Mingi realized what he was hinting at.

"Yes! I need to see it in the light." "This is light." "No. Light as in, natural light. Up there where the gala is happening. Where there's some sunlight from somewhere. This isn't giving."

"I'm sorry, giving?" Mingi dropped his shoulders. "Are you serious?" "Sir, we need better light than your tunnel flashlight here is what we're saying."
⚜️

"Here's your light?" Mingi then got a signal on his glasses. The image started loading the percentage so that he could get a clear replica of the jewels. It had to reach 100% so that it would be easy to replicate.

   The security guard was getting tired here. "Sir?" Mingi shushed him, waiting for it to get to 100. The security guard called him again. "Sir?" Mingi shushed him again.

   The other guys were at the place watching it load from Jongho's computer. "Come on." It was almost at 100. "Sir it's getting to be time-" Mingi stopped him. "To put it-" Mingi was getting tired of him. 

  "Put it back." The glasses loaded to 100 percent, causing the others to celebrate. "Yes!" "Good shit, hyung." Mingi pushed his glasses up as he got back up. "I'm done now."

—————

   "We got the exact percentage of what the necklace is so the replica can be made." Everyone conjured back up at the place. "Okay so following this, Yeosang can recreate what this is." "Precisely."

    "Alright. Let's see how this is gonna go." Yeosang took the machine San fenced out of his house, and began to recreate Laurel. Hongjoong smiled. "We're doing real good, boys."
⚜️

   "Okay Yunho hyung, you have to take it into consideration." Mingi was currently fitting the actor in his outfit. The outfit that he took the time to make for him. When did he have time? I have absolutely no idea.

   "I don't know, man. And then the cleavage? Not really too sure about it. And then the bottoms? Not really feeling it." "Maybe because you haven't even put the entire display on right."

    Yunho then realized something. "I think it's the necklace." "Oh. No sir. It's not the necklace." "It's definitely the necklace." "Only because it's safety pins right now, sir. You have to remember the real thing. It's diamonds."

    Yunho then started breathing heavily. Mingi started to panic. "Okay. Oh no. Alright let's calm it down sir." He helped him get his breathing in order. And then they all calmed down a bit.

    They took a moment, and then Yunho turned to the younger. The younger looked back at him. Then the older smiled. "Thanks for that." Mingi smiled back. "It's no problem, hyung."

   Yunho waved him off. "Please. Call me Yunho. Only the other have to use honorifics." Mingi widened his eyes. And then nodded. "Noted."
⚜️⚜️

Alright. So! Life's shitty right now. Then again, when is it not?🙄

I write to cope. It's better than jail❤️

Thank you for reading!🖤