us

savannah's POV :

marry her? is she crazy? she is crazy.

i love her.

i look over at scott's lifeless body and looked back at billie. she looked nervous. billie doesn't usually get nervous. i couldn't help but show a smile as i looked at her face.

i wanted to know what she was thinking so bad. that twisted, dark, beautiful mind of billie herself. all i wanted was an inside scoop.

in that moment i was craving it.

"there's so much about you i don't know eilish." i whispered with tears in my eyes. she pressed her lips together while she was thinking of what to say. "i could say the same thing about you love." she whispered back, "so let's find out together."

"you're crazy." i whispered while laughing and wiping away my tears, "but i love you." her eyes grew wider as a smile escaped her lips. "i know." she said, "but i'm all in if you are."

she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. out of all people she chose me. and i think now is the time where i did the right thing. the thing i was destined to do this entire time. the thing i kept running away from. i chose her.

"of course i'll marry you." i replied softly.

she closed the ring box, stood up and hugged me tight. i heard quiet sobs escape her lips as her neck was buried in my neck.

we were the only two people in the universe. me and my love billie were the only two beings that mattered in this moment.

although some might say the circumstances we were in weren't the most romantic, maybe you're right. maybe it wasn't the proposal i had been dreaming of. maybe it wasn't the exact moment i had pictured in my mind. but you wanna know what it was?

it was perfect.

we were covered in blood but it didn't matter. i had just killed someone but it didn't matter. we were gonna have to figure out how to hide a body but it didn't matter. we were one soul. it was us.

it's always been us.

"okay i'm like.. extremely happy for you guys. but what the FUCK just happened?" zoe said. "way to ruin the moment asshole." billie replied, annoyed. i laughed and grabbed hold of billie's hands.

i could tell zoe was very worried. which of course i could understand i mean i just killed someone right in front of her.

holy shit..

i just killed someone.

"i would put the ring on you but uh, you know." billie said motioning towards my dress. i nodded. "it's fine we'll do that later." i assured her, "we have much.. bigger problems right now."

billie's eyes darted darted towards zoe. "you need to get everyone upstairs the fuck out of here." she said, "i told you it was an awful idea to have her party here."

"don't blame this on me billie it wasn't my idea to hold him here." zoe said. "oh piss off zoe, please just get everyone out of here." billie replied getting angrier. zoe rolled her eyes and went up the stairs.

i'm freaking out.

what the fuck did i just do?

"hey" billie whispered, "look at me." so i did. she grabbed the sides of my face gently. i think she could tell i was internally freaking out.

"we can't freak out okay? i need you to stay sane for me. we're gonna get through this together i promise. i started this and we're gonna finish it together." she assured me. even though i was shaken up by everything, even her words were making me feel okay.

she always makes me feel okay.

"the first thing we need to do is get rid of his body. we'll worry about the clean up later, go put on some gloves over on that shelf." she continued. i nodded and put on the rubber gloves like she asked me to. then i brought the box of gloves over to billie. "here." i said. she put on gloves too.

zoe came trotting down the stairs. "everyone's gone, i told them the basement was flooded and that they all should go home. ubers came and picked everyone up." i nodded and said thanks.

"do you guys need help or?" they asked. "you can clean up the blood while we go figure out where to put him." i suggested. zoe nodded hesitantly and headed off to get cleaning supplies.

"what's the plan?" i asked shakily. "well first like i said you need to calm down my love." she said softly.

how the fuck is she so calm right now?

well if you think about it, she had to have made a plan to force him into zoe's basement in the first place. so it's not her first time being in a high pressure situation like this.

fuck it's probably not even her first time dealing with a murder either.

there's so much i never knew about her.

i had absolutely no idea what our next step was going to be. my life just turned upside down in the last ten minutes and i was having trouble comprehending everything.

i mean.. can you blame me? everything has changed.

i have to figure out how to get rid of my ex boyfriends dead body, i have to do it without getting caught, i have the potential of going to prison..

and i'm engaged to billie eilish oconnell.

what is my life?

word count : 967
an : thank you SO much for all the support on bad company. i hope you enjoy lost cause just as much. i know this chapter is relatively short, but we'll get into the nitty grittys soon enough, i promise!