anything for her

billie's POV :

she was a mess, i could tell. any sane person would be right now. but to be honest i was doing completely fine.

i wonder what that says about me...

zoe came back down baby wipes to clean ourselves and some clean clothes for us to change into. so we wiped off as much blood off of scott as we could. and we got undressed, wiped all the blood off ourselves, and got into some new clothes.

she's so sexy bro omg.

"so what's the plan?" she asked me while adjusting her gloves. i didn't really know. but i couldn't tell her that. "let's put him in the trunk of my car.. and we'll figure something out as we drive around."

she nodded but hesitantly. "is that cool?" i asked her. "no yeah, i've just.. i dunno." she sighed. "nervous?" i asked her. she nodded, "yeah."

i put her in such an awful situation. what the hell is wrong with me?

so much. that's the answer.

"love just go back home, i can deal with this myself." i assured her, "i don't want you feeling overwhelmed."

anything for her.

she grabbed my hand. "no." she declared, "you said it yourself we're gonna finish this together."

she's crazy.

i love her.

"grab an end then."

-

we carried him all the way up the stairs, down the hall, outside, and into my car. it took a MINUTE. when we finally dropped him in the trunk of my car we both panted from exhaustion and sat on the grassy ground. "i cant believe i just did that." she panted.

seeing her exhausted was kinda hot.

okay it was really hot, but there are more things to worry about right now.

"you okay?" i asked. she nodded. i got back up and headed back to the car, "let's get going then." she followed me to the car and got into the passenger seat. and i drove off.

we drove around for quite some time. i let sav control the aux so she could calm her nerves with music.

anything for her.

and her music taste is bomb so i really didn't mind. she played 'Dealer' by Lana Del Ray my ANGEL!!! then she played 'Trustful Hands' by The Dø, 'And I Love Her' by The Beatles, 'Sextape' by Deaftones, and of course, 'ocean eyes' by me.

"are you gonna make a new song soon?" she asked as she put on my song. "i have a billion that are finished i just haven't recorded any in a while, why?" she shrugged, "cause i love your voice."

i smiled and leaned my head back on my seat. "thank you baby." i said, "once we have all this shit taken care of i promise i'll put out a song just for you." she leaned in to peck me on the lips. "you're so sweet, now pay attention to the road before you kill me." so i did.

anything for her.

-

we eventually landed on dumping his body in a lake.

i know it's basic and what everyone does when they kill people in the movies and stuff and it never works, but wtf else were we supposed to do? if we burned him then smoke would be black and we'd get busted. burying him seemed like way too much effort.

so we figured that this would be the best option. where we were putting him was barely a lake, it was more like a big ass swamp. and you know what lives in swamps? alligators. and what do alligators do? they eat people.

basically i'm trying to convince you that this plan is fool proof so just nod and smile please.

anyways, we got to the water and dragged him out of the trunk, and rolled is lifeless body into the swamp. and i was correct, there were definitely alligators in there. as soon as we rolled him inside, about three alligators immediately started to devour him.

it was absolutely disgusting but honestly the best thing that could have happened. nothing of  him will remain. we were actually gonna get away with this.

"billie." i heard sav say next to me as we watched the alligators ingest scott's remains. i looked over at her. "i'm so happy." she said while still staring at the swamp. her gaze was so intense.

"you are?" i asked. she turned her head so she was facing me and nodded lightly. "yeah i am." a tear started rolling down her face. i brought my hand up to her cheek to wipe it away and she layed her head on my chest. i just kinda let her sob in my arms for a while. every time she made a sob noise i couldn't help but hold her a bit tighter.

my baby was so incredibly broken. and she finally did something to fix herself. she did what was best for her and for us. i was so proud of her.

she was so overwhelmed with the amount of worry lifted off her, and with the amount of love bleeding inside of her. she had finally gotten herself fully out of a situation that no one should have to go through. and now that it was all over it didn't feel real.

she was mine and i was hers.

-

savannah's POV :

everything felt like a dream. not a nightmare though. even though this was one of the scariest moments i have ever had to go through in my life, in a way i had never felt more free.

i wouldn't have to worry about falling back under his trap. i wouldn't have to worry about my relationship with billie. i wouldn't have to worry about him watching me. i wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore.

and i knew that this is what was meant to happen all along. call me insane. call me crazy. call me whatever you want. but i was finally understanding billie's fucked up mind. because in a way...

we were exactly the same.

word count : 1008