fuse

an : i know "Fuse" is a magazine not a radio station but idc

billie's POV :

"i know this is your first interview, so we're gonna go very easy on you. which is also why were pre recording the broadcast. no super heavy or personal questions at all. and if you ever don't want to answer something, you tell me and we'll cut and i'll ask you a different question. we want you to feel very comfortable." the interviewer explained, "i know you also mentioned that you have tics so if at any time you need a break to settle down or get water or anything again. let me know and we'll cut."

i nodded in understanding. "thank you so much, this really means a lot." i said. he adjusted the mix in front of me and handed me some headphones. i put them on to see how they fit. sav took a picture of me as i was trying them on.

liked by clairo and 490,982 othersbillieeilish : very first interview with 101

billieeilish : very first interview with 101.4 Fuse Radio 1 at 2:30PM today AAHHH cant wait for you to see it <3
khalid : hell yeah b
clairo : so exciting!! love you lots
billieeilish : WTF ILYM 😳😳

"bro clairo liked and commented on my post and she just followed me oh my fucking god i'm crying." i announced. "no way!" sav exclaimed, "that's literally amazing."

"i know aaahhh dude look!" i said showing the interviewer my phone, "she said she LOVES ME." he laughed as he read my phone. "yeah congrats." he laughed.

"we're getting started in about twenty minutes, since we're pre recording this we'll record now and upload it at 2:30. do you want anything?" he asked. "a water would be fine, you need anything sav?" i asked her. "sure i'll take a water." she replied. he started walking towards the door. "i'll be back in a few." he said as he shut the door.

as soon as he left my eyes shot toward sav who was sitting on a sofa in the corner of the room. she was on her phone not paying attention to me. so i scattered my way over to her and straddled my legs around her so i was on top of her lap.

that sure got her attention.

she smiled at me. "what are you up to?" she whispered while placing her hands on my sides and stoking me with her thumbs. i giggled, "oh nothing. i just want to savor as much alone time as possible today." i brought my pointer finger to her lip and pulled her bottom lip down and released.

"yeah?" she hummed. i nodded while my eyes fluttered. "mhm." i hummed back. i leaned in and very slowly kissed her jaw. "i love you." i said sweetly. her breath hitched as my lips left her jaw. "i love you." she said back.

"baby he's gonna be back any minute." she whispered trying to resist me but failing. "i don't care." i shook my head and brought my moth lower to breathe on her neck. her eyes closed. "you look so pretty today." i whispered against her neck.

"you're not gonna get me worked up." she said opening her eyes back up and pulling away from me. i pouted, "no?" i asked. "nah." she said. "not even if i touch you?" i whispered. "where do you want to touch me." i pointed to her neck, "here" then dragged my finger down to her chest, "here" then to her stomach, "here" then finally in between her legs, "and here."

then we heard footsteps in the distance and i quickly threw myself off of sav and sat next to her on the sofa. as i was doing so i hit my head on the wall. "ow what the fuck." i yelled. "shh" sav shushed through her laughs. i brought my hand to my head as i laughed with her.

he walked back in with two bottles of water and gave them to us. i got up and walked myself over to my chair near the mic i gave sav a devilish grin as i sipped my water. she rolled her eyes while pressing her lips together.

"we're on in ten." he announced. "oh what's your name by the way?" i asked as i closed the cap on my water bottle. "kyle, sorry i didn't mention that." he replied. i shook my head, "no worries."

-

"we're on the air this is kyle with 101.4 Fuse Radio 1. today i have a guest with me she's new, she's fresh, she's just starting up, she is.. billie eilish!" he introduced me. "why hello kyle, thank you for the warm welcome, i'm excited to be here." i said.

"and i'm excited to have you as well billie, now let the listeners know a little bit about you, give us the whole spiel, who is billie eilish?" he asked me. "well, hello listeners. i am billie eilish. i'm 20 years old, i will be 21 on the 18th. i grew up right here in los angeles with my mom and dad and my big brother. i'm in college and i live with my best friend, savannah. aaaaand.. yeah i like making music." i explained, "sorry was that too long of a tangent?"

"no not at all that's exactly what i was hoping for." he said, "tell me about your family." "my brother, finneas produces my music. he's such an important person to me. my mom, maggie is like the kindest human you'll ever meet. my dads name is patrick and he's like incredibly smart and talented, i love that man." i explained, "and then savannah isn't even my best friend she's literally my family i've known her since we were just little things."

"i really love that! you know not a lot of childhood friendships last their whole lives but the fact that you two did says a lot." he said, "it's always good to have a close bond with someone like that that's not exactly family." i nodded, "yeah absolutely."

"let's talk about 'ocean eyes' now, that was your first song that you released yes?" he asked. "mhm." i hummed. "and you just recently put out your new single 'six feet under' the other day. now these songs at least to me are both absolutely gorgeous but seem very different."

"no yeah they definitely are. ocean eyes is about just being obsessed with a certain part of someone that makes you happy. specifically, someone's pretty blue eyes you know?" "right." "like so obsessed to the point where it's all you think about and dream about. is that person and their 'ocean eyes." i continued.

"whereas six feet under is more about coping with a loss of someone you love and going through grieving and asking yourself all the what if questions and wondering exactly what you could have done differently for that person to stay." "these songs sound really personal to you, are they not?" i nodded, "definitely."

"so why share prices this vulnerable with the world?" he asked me. "because i feel like.. six feet under even though it's personal, is also super universal. like beating yourself up over losing someone and trying to think of all the ways that you can be better." i said, "because in the end they're all you could have wanted."

"i can for sure agree with you. i think we've all been there a few times." he chuckled, "and with ocean eyes too." "yeah i mean who doesn't love pretty blue eyes come on now." i teased. "you have beautiful blue eyes yourself billie." kyle added. i put my hand over my chest, "ah why thank you." i fluttered. he pointed to me as my queue to introduce my song.

"on that note, let's hit play and soak everything all in. this is 'ocean eyes' by yours truly, billie eilish." i announced. he clicked play and turned off the mics.

after about 20 more minutes the interview was over and we could go home. at 3 i decided to post on my story.

billieeilish via instagram story

word count : 1358