august

*six months later* (sorry for the big time skip)
billie's POV :

"okay okay turn, nope the other way, yep perfect okay hold it, hold it, bam."

"how do i look?" i ask after the photo is snapped. "absolutely amazing, as always." savannah replies, with a kiss.

liked by claudiasulewski and 1,074,284 othersbillieeilish dsamclaudiasulewski your hair in this pic 😍zoedonahoe wtf does that mean?billieeilish @zoedonahoe shhh you'll find out

billieeilish dsam
claudiasulewski your hair in this pic 😍
zoedonahoe wtf does that mean?
billieeilish @zoedonahoe shhh you'll find out

"this place is so pretty. i wish we could stay forever." i sighed as i admired the view from the balcony. "you said we could move in right?" i yelled inside the house.

"not a chance." finneas replied. sav and i laughed at his response and went back to admiring the view. "i wish the view from our apartment looked this good." i said as i layed my head on sav's shoulder.

"so you like it?" claudia asked as she came out on the porch with us. "i'm in love." sav said. "yeah, and i'm so glad you guys finally bought a house together." i chimed in.

"us too." claudia simpered, "even though i love my old place, i get to spend all my time with finny now." finneas came up behind claudia and hugged her tight.

maggie and patrick came trotting into the balcony behind them. "lovely place you guys." maggie said with a smile on her face. "it only took you guys as long as marrying eachother to finally move in." patrick laughed.

"yeah, did you guys finally hold hands now that you're betrothed?" i asked. everyone laughed, even finneas. "nah not yet, too risky." he joked.

"speaking of weddings.." i dragged out, "we wanna talk to you guys about ours. not to steal your guys' thunder or anytbing."

maggie squealed in excitement and sat down at the table on the balcony next to sav and i. everyone else followed. "it's hot as shit." i groaned as i messed with my hair and layed back in the chair i was in.

savannah's POV:

"okay, so we're planning on having the wedding sometime towards the end ofaugust, probably on a weekend when we don't have to work. billie's album wi-"

"ep." billie interrupted.

"billie's EP..." i mocked, "will be done by the end of june, so she'll be able to take a break for a little while."

"late august weddings are always beautiful too." claudia chimes in. i nodded, "right?"

"we were thinking having the wedding outdoor, and the dinner ceremony indoor, but with a great view and lots of window looking at the beach, and as many people as we can get." billie explained, "i want the whole world to see us walk down the isle if i could."

"oh yeah walking down the isle, how's that gonna work?" finneas asked us. "i'm getting to that." i said, "so we're doing something a little more untraditional."

"yeah we don't care hunny fuck society." patrick laughed. all of our hands flew to our mouth trying to keep in our laughs. "what?" he asked. "nothing dad, we just love you so much." finneas said, patting him on the back.

"so we're both walking down the isle in a way. it's kind of hard to explain, but basically we're gonna start at opposite ends of the venue and sort of walk diagonally in a V shape and meet at the arch." i explained, "so we both want to be walked down the isle at the same time. and i know i had told you about my mom passing away, but my dad also had no interest in me or my life."

"and i really want dad to walk me down the isle." billie said. "and i was wondering maggie, if you would do the honors of walking me down the isle." i added.

ok here's a picture i drew if you're confused at all:

cool? ok cool.

"oh honey... really?" maggie asked all pouty. i nodded, "really." "of course i will." maggie replied as a huge smile grew on her face. "yaayy!" i squealed as i leaned across the table to hug her.

"also, claudia we wanted to ask you if you could be our maid of honor. and finneas to be our best man." billie said. they both nodded happily. "yeah for sure." claudia exclaimed. "i better be your best man the fuck." finneas said.

"and we're so not gonna have an even number of girls to guys, so there won't be like a bridesmaids and a 'groomsmen' side, it'll just be mixed." i said, "oh my god we still have to ask zoe and drew if they wanted to be bridesmaids."

"should we facetime them?" billie asked. i said yeah and she got out her phone and propped the phone up to where she could see most of us.

"hi baby drew." billie cooed out to the phone. "heeeyyy beauty, what's going on?" drew said, "oh wow you got the whole gang on the phone."

"yes we do, because we have something important to ask you, actually i'm gonna add zoe to the call." billie said, tapping her screen to add zoe. zoe joined the call and said hello.

"okay so sav and i were wondering.. if you guys would want to be our bridesmaids for our wedding in august." billie announced and i smiled and layed my head on her.

zoe and drew said yes in sync and both started freaking out. "oh my god yeah of course??" billie and i cheered and smiled at each other. "that's awesome." i said.

-

billie's POV:

i felt the need to start planning everything as soon as possible. i cant wait to marry her. the person i had been longing for for the past... i don't even know how long, is finally going to be mine forever.

this has been one of the most rockiest and best years of my whole life, and it's not even over. i wonder what we'll be like a year from now, five years from now, thirty years from now.

it's all so unreal.

we're dress shopping, wedding planning, making an EP.

everything is so.. perfect.

am i really about to get my happily ever after?

word count: 1033
an : idk billie.. are u?