my mind

billie's POV :

"we should work on an album." finneas suggested. "fuck no." i sighed, "i got a wifey and college degree to focus on." finneas laughed, "i don't mean like start a whole project right now i just mean get some ideas floating around.

i sighed loudly, "maybe." i said, "an ep tho not a whole 16 track album." he nodded, "that's fine. you got anything you've been working on?" "bellyache, it's from a murderers point of view." i laughed. "are you a murderer?" he asked.

well.. no..

"i'm about to be if anyone forces me to make an album." i said giving him a backhanded smile. "oh jeez." he sighed, "lemme hear some of it." i got out my notebook and sang the first verse.

sitting all alone
mouth full of gum
in the driveway
my friends aren't far
in the back of my car
lay their bodies

"get it? they're all dead." i said. he nodded, "mhm i got it, keep going."

where's my mind
where's my mind
they'll be here pretty soon
looking through my room
for the money
i'm biting my nails
i'm too young to go to jail
it's kinda funny

then i sang the chorus. which is all i had written so far. "i kinda like it, twisted as fuck." finneas said with his thinking face on, "very different than the other two." "true. but i think it's good that my music has some.. flexibility."

"no for sure." finneas said. all of a sudden a pair of hands lay themself on my shoulders. i look up and behind me, "oh hi baby." i laughed. we have each other an upside down spider man kiss and she sat on my lap. "how was schooool?" i asked her. "boring i cant wait to graduate babe."

"me either." i sighed. "so. we may be circulating the idea of possibly making an album." finneas explained. "ep." i interrupted, "and i want bellyache on it. but that can be like one we reslease early." "right, ep. if i can convince this one." he said.

"i mean you have plenty of time, you just put out a song there's definitely no rush." she explained. "yeah i know." "well i'm gonna head out, i'll see you guys tomorrow." finneas said. "alright see ya." sav said. "byeee." i said.

"i have something for you." sav said once finneas was gone. "yeah?" i asked, "my birthday isn't for a few weeks." "it's not for your birthday silly, it's just because." she replied, reaching into her pocket.

"i got you this, because i love you. and i really, really want to spend every day of the rest of my life with you and only you." she explained. sav pulled out a ring box and opened it.

 sav pulled out a ring box and opened it

i gasped. "oh my god lovey." i exclaimed. "do you love it?" she asked. i nodded, "it's perfect." i kissed her nose and she smiled and put the ring on my finger.