change the world

⚠️trigger warning: this chapter contains depictions of violence, and discussion of statutory rape. as always, readers discretion is advised⚠️

savannah's POV:

i was done with work and billie was done with her album release signing, we were finally both at home, all alone with each other. our favorite place in the whole world.

in the middle of us talking in the kitchen, the buzzer rang, telling us that someone was here to see us. i buzzed in and asked who it was and the doorman said it was patrick. so i told him to let him on up.

a few minutes passed and i get a knock on the door, with billie still in the kitchen, saying she'd be over in a minute. but to my surprise, it wasn't patrick at the door.

it was que?

"heyy.. wait the doorman said you we-" my voice was cut off by him grabbing me by the throat and putting his other hand over my mouth. he dragged me out into the hallway as my muffled screams barely escaped his hand.

he looked around if anyone was in the hallway, and it was empty. just my luck. he let go of my throat and pulled out a pocket knife and put it against my chest.

"make one sound when we go down these fucking stairs and i'll slit your throat right here." the threatened as he pushed the knife into me just deep enough to scare me but not enough to cut into me.

i nodded as i tried to hide the absolute fear in my eyes. i didn't know what he was going to do to me. i didn't know if he was going to assault me or kill me or i don't know what. all i knew was billie had told me he wanted to take me as value.. because of what scott did.

but i didn't think it was gonna be a problem now that scott is dead. he doesn't know that he's dead though. he put his pocket knife back in his pocket and grabbed my arm as he walked down the stairs. "act fucking normal." he threatened.

so i did. i walked down the stairs and out the door, waving goodbye to the doorman as casually as possible.

that was the biggest mistake of my entire life.

he brought me to the parking lot and shoved me in his car, taking my phone out of my pocket and him getting in the drivers seat. i wanted to run.

i couldn't.

he pulled a gun out of his glovebox and pointed it right at my head. i squealed in fear as i was in the middle of starting to cry again. "please que i don't know what you want just please don't kill me." i begged.

"act normal, and i won't blow your brains out.. you hear me?" he asked, "YOU HEAR ME?" "yes, i hear you." i whispered. "good."

he made it to his place and brought me down into his basement. "you know a thing or two about shoving people into basements don't you?" he asked me. "the fuck are you talking about."

then he socked me in the face.. like eight times.

"FUCK." i screamed as everything around me started to go black and i fell to the floor.

-

i woke up with my body chained to a pole. of course i had nothing on me que wasn't anywhere in sight. i even shouted his name. i knew he was somewhere. he wouldn't have left me here. especially not with..

my phone on the other side of the room?

there's no way i was going to be able to reach it. it was on a bookshelf like at least 20 feet away from me. i didn't know what to do. but what i did know what that i needed to get ahold of billie.

i don't need the cops to save me. i don't need my dad. i need her. then i had an idea that in most scenarios would be a life saver.

"hey siri" i whispered, "text my girl." but my phone didn't go off. "hey siri" i whispered louder, "text my girl."