history

billie's POV:

"yeah?" i said as i got up from the couch and answered the phone call.

okay i know what you're thinking, "billie why the hell would you answer your phone if this dude wants to kind nap your fiancé to do god knows what?" listen okay..

i have absolutely no idea. to be honest.

i wasn't thinking okay cause what if i didn't answer? i know how violent this mf can get at times. trust me.

i was just trying to do anything to keep sav safe, and what she doesn't know, won't hurt her.

"can i talk to sav? i don't got her number." que asked through the phone. "she's not with me right now." i lied, "she went back home for a couple days to spend time with her dad."

"ah chill alright, well i'll just ask you then, do you have any idea where scott has been these past few days?" he asked me.

yeah in a fucking lake.

"i do actually." i said, "he kind of.. ran off." "the fuck you mean he ran off?" "he's in new york, says he's following his modeling career or whatever the fuck." i explained.

"how do you know this?" he asked me. "..he left a note." i said. "for fucks sake, that man is so dead." que complained. i laughed, "why what'd he do to you?" "brother's got shit that's mine, that's all." he said. "like.. what?" "money."

"just money?" i asked. "yeah b- what are you insinuating?" he asked defensively. "nothing dude, i'm just tryna get information." i said. i heard shuffling over the phone and then he sighed.

"bros been buying h from me like.. weekly. like a months supply every week or two." he confessed. my mouth dropped open. "heroin? what the fuck, why are you selling people heroin?" i exclaimed. "i sell everything b, you know that." he laughed, "n i gave him a fuck ton last week and he told me he'd pay me back by saturday. and it's wednesday and motherfucker's in new york."

"yeah i dunno.. i hope you find him." i said. "ya know i feel like you know something i don't, eilish." he accused. "i don't. have a nice day brandon." i sassed. "ayo bran-"

"brandon?" sav asked from afar. "que." i said with a sigh, "he wants to know where scott is." "and what'd you s-" "shh don't worry about it, you're safe, promise."

i sat back down next to her and held her tight. "all of this shit is history baby. all we need to focus on is our relationship, graduating, planning our wedding, and my music." i assured her, "and i think tonight is the perfect night for us to go out and do something. i wanna spoil the fuck out of you, please let me."

"what do you wanna spoil me with? you already bought me a ring and birthday presents." she laughed. "i don't care, i'm gonna spoil you, get in the car and pull up your nail art pinterest board." i said as i stood up and extended my hand. "you wanna pay for my nails?" she asked me. "you bet your sweet ass i do, now let's go!"

-

savannah's POV:

"i cant believe i convinced you to get matching nails with me." i said as i admired our nails, "but i'm very happy.

billieeilish via instagram story

 billieshotgf via instagram story

"i like how they're not the exaaaact same

"i like how they're not the exaaaact same." i said, "they compliment eachother so well. i love them. thank you so much." "of course baby, i'm glad, you wanna go somewhere else?" she asked as she pecked my cheek.

"to be honest, id rather just go home, we both have class tomorrow and i have homework to do. luckily this college shit is over soon." i said. "oh shit yeah isnt our ceremony this sunday?" she asked, "thank god for early graduations haha."

"UNfortunately.. that means my dad's not gonna pay my rent anymore once i graduate. hopefully i hear from Highland High soon." i explained. "shit i was wondering how you were paying for the apartment since you don't have a part time job or anything." billie said.

"yeah my dad was paying for this place for me. since he'd rather have me out of the house no matter what, he's willing to pay full price." i laughed. "gotcha, you still haven't heard back from the high school?" i shook my head, "no."

"i'm sure you will, they would be honored to hire someone like you to teach their kids the wonderful world of music. and you also get to tell them you're married to and have kids with the biggest and sexiest star in the whole world." she envisioned as she pulled into our driveway.

"shiiiit, kids?" i asked. she nodded. "hell yeah." "well that's funny cause you wanna know something?" i asked her. "hmm?" i leaned in close to her ear.

"i wanna have your babies." i whispered sadly, knowing that's not entirely possible.

"ugh if only." she groaned, "it's okay though, we'll love the ones we adopt just as much as if they would've came out of one of us." "yeah of course." i said, "i just wish we could make a kid that looks just like us. with your pretty lips and perfect nose and ocean eyes and thick eyebrows and your cute litt-" "so you mean exactly like me?" she interrupted.

"no yeah pretty much." i laughed.

-

we went inside and decided to take a shower together before we went to bed. "you can get in first, i'll meet you in there." i said.

"no." i heard billie say. i turned around confused. "i wanna watch you get undressed baby." she simpered while grabbing my hips. and guiding me into the bathroom. i rolled my eyes and smiled. "fine."

she let me go and then i first took my hair down out of the ponytail it was originally in. i slid the hair tie on my wrist and brought my hands to the bottom of my shirt.

i lifted my shirt off of me and let it fall on the ground. billie's eyes were now on my chest, obviously. i unbuttoned my pants and took those off to. then i bent myself over in front of her to turn the water on.

"gah damn." i heard her whisper. i turned my head around, "hmm?" i asked. "you heard me." she replied while licking her top lip. "well why don't you come over and take the rest off of me then?" i asked, getting closer to her.

i put my hands around her waist and slip my hands up her shirt, pulling it off of her. "that's better." i said. she got down on her knees.

and took off my underwear

with

her

teeth.

it was..

so hot.

then once she came back up, i did the same thing to her with her mesh shorts and underwear. then she called me a copycat and i just laughed. then we helped un clip each other's bras and got in the shower.

i love it when we do that shit. when we build up tension but then don't even do anything after. i have no idea why, but it's so hot. "you're so pretty my love." she said as she held my face. i blushed and kissed her nose quickly.

"my world." i said.

word count : 1239
an : HIHIHIHI i know it's literally been fucking MOOONTHS since i've updated, school and working and relationships have been a LOT but i'm chilling now and feel inspo to write. i also have an amazing idea for my next series. 👀