Chapter 28

Somin's POV

My eyes fluttered open to the sudden alarm. My hand stretched out to find the alarm, desperate to shut it off. I landed my hand on something. I frowned, feeling warmth surge through my hand instead. I turned towards the something, prying my eyes open widely to see whatever it was.

A silent gasp fell out of my lips. It was Jongkook oppa's chest. Naked chest. He groaned in his sleep, pulling the blanket over his chest. A blush crept onto my cheeks. I looked at my state, the blanket covering my clothless body, only my underwear was on. I squirmed under it, pulling it all over my shoulder, only my head popping out.

I looked towards him again. Soft snores coming in and out of his mouth. I scanned his broad shoulders and his muscled arms. My blush deepened. My mind travelled back to the evening before. I could hear my breathing slow down as I reminisced the event. What the hell was I on, really?

I looked at the clock on his wall, showing 5am. Why did he set up a 5am alarm for? The first thing that popped on my mind was morning workout. I snickered at that obvious answer. The alarm still won't shut up. I scanned his room to see the alarm next to him. I sighed heavily. I carefully draped my arm over him to reach the alarm. Of course, with the blanket still around my body.

I turned it off successfully. This time, I sighed out of relief. I felt him stir under me, a hand on my bare waist. When did his arms get under the blanket? I tried to move away but his grip was tighter. His eyes opened slowly. He let go of me so I quickly kept a distance between us. I swore I could see him smirk from the corner of my eyes but I only looked up at the ceiling, tightening my grip on the blanket that was covering my whole body.

I could feel his stare on me now as he turned his body to face me. "You look like a buritto," He said with his groggy voice. I glared at him, knowing he was teasing me. "Shut up," I rolled my eyes. He suddenly removed the blanket over his chest, revealing his upper body. I tried my best not to look, acting unfazed.

I thought he was seducing me until he pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my covered waist. He snuggled at the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. I felt ticklish but I didn't move away this time.

"Are you alright?" He whispered. I cocked an eyebrow, confused as to why he was asking until I realised. I cleared my throat. "Yeah," I croaked out. He pulled away, looking at me but I avoided his eyes. I could tell he was pleased at how I was reacting.

"You sure? I mean I thought round 3 was pretty rough so I—," I cut him off by nudging him. I was sure my face was red. He chuckled softly. "I said I'm alright," I declared. He put his hands up in the air, acting smug.

I let go of my grip on the blanket. I pulled my arms out only. His gaze landed on my bare shoulders and I noticed his adam's apple bobbing up and down. "Eyes up, mister," I teased. I carelessly looked at his hard chest and toned abs as I wrapped an arm around his waist. He scoffed.

"Eyes up too, miss," He teased back. Both of us laughed when we met eyes. His hand reached up and caressed my cheek. I leaned into his touch, shutting my eyes at the pleasant feeling. I brushed my thumb back and forth on his back. I felt his hand trailed down to my bare shoulder. Warmth surged through my skin and I opened my eyes to see his gaze on his hand that was on my shoulder.

He seemed to notice my stare as he looked up at me. He gave me a small smile, leaning forward, placing a kiss on my forehead. I held back a grin as I gave him a pat on his chest. "Not going to do your morning workout?" I asked. His eyebrows furrowed but relaxed soon when he realised what I was talking about. He shrugged after a few seconds.

"I can miss a day of it," He casually replied. I let out a dramatic small gasp. He pinched my shoulders teasingly as I giggled. "You don't need to stay in bed because of me," I told him jokingly. His lips twitched. "Who says I'm staying in bed because of you?" He asked, cocking his head slightly.