Boromir*Aragorn*Legolas

Legolas was laying on the bed. His hair was wet and the elf was only in his underwear.

"Oh, what are you doing, going to bed with wet hair?" Aragorn entered the room.

"What will happen?" Legolas didn't even look at the guy, knowing the answer already, having heard this a million times.

"You'll get sick..." he walked over to the elf and covered his head with a towel.

"If you're so worried about me, dry it off."

Aragorn muttered something displeased, but obeyed.

With a bored expression on his face, Legolas reluctantly sat down. After a few gentle movements of the hands, Aragorn bent down over and kissed Legolas on the neck.

"Aragorn, stop it, I don't want to get caught."

"Oh, I don't care." Aragorn whispered, a grin on his face.

Without  a word, Aragorn stuck out his tongue and began to gently lick the small red bulge of his nipple.

Legolas quietly moaned. All his attention was focused on one of the sensitive parts of his body. Looking into Aragorn's eyes, they were full of lust.

Legolas lay back again, and giggled when the hot tongue touched his belly. Aragorn drew circles and lines on the soft skin with the tip of his tongue. At first, Legolas breathed often and loudly, but as soon as the movements of the tongue become more intense, his breathing became hard and slow.

"Where else can I lick?" Aragorn looked at Legolas, there was impatience in the boy's eyes.

"...move lower..." he whispered.

"I don't understand, tell me where I can?" Aragorn definitively liked to tease the elf.

"Take it into your mouth..." Legolas's cock hardened the moment Aragorn licked his neck, and now he really wanted to be caressed.

Aragorn pulled elf's boxers down to his knees.

"Oh, Aragorn, don't bother him," Boromir came into the room, and lightly hit the guy on the head. "He needs to get up early in the morning."

"But he begged me to take his cock in the mouth."

"What? I didn't ask. You began to seduce me," said Legolas and resentfully pursed his lips.

"Aragorn what if he can't stand on his legs tomorrow? All because someone can't control the lust. At least think a little with your head instead of your dick." Boromir said angrily.

"But I just wanted to give him a blowjob. Honestly, I wasn't gonna fuck him tonight."

"Don't lie! I know you well enough!"

"Oh, look at yourself, I see that you also got excited." Aragorn smiled.

"Hey! Any of you suck my dick! I'm gonna explode right now!" Legolas said and lifted his hips.

"I started. I'll continue." Aragorn said and leaned toward the elf.

When Aragorn took the guy's cock in his mouth, Legolas couldn't moan, because his mouth was busy kissing. Boromir skillfully occupied the boy's soft lips, his tongue penetrated deeply, not allowing Legolas to even breathe. The elf was terribly short of air. And the sensation of the tongue and lips on his cock made his body tense.

Boromir took of his shorts and put Legolas's hand on his hard cock. He was also consumed by his body's desires.

Squeezing the guy's hand, he made a few movements, showing the pace at which Legolas needed to move.

"Mmmmm," Boromir broke the kiss, giving the elf a chance to catch his breath. He stroked the guy's chest, touched the nipples, watching Legolas enjoy the pleasure.

Boromir looked at Aragorn. The older guy was very focused, he was taking the cock deeply and slowly.

"Hey, do it better." Boromir put his hand to Aragorn's head and pressed hard, "Give the elf more pleasure."

Legolas's cock went completely into Aragorn's mouth.

Boromir grabbed Aragorn by the hair, and pressed, forcing the guy once again as deeply as possible to take the cock into the throat.

Legolas moaned louder, but didn't stop the movement of his hand. Without taking his eyes off Aragorn, Boromir finished. In gratitude, he gently kissed Legolas on the lips, but the elf wasn't satisfied yet. He grabbed Boromir's face and their lips connected in a rough kiss. Aragorn took the guy's cock out of his mouth and that's when Legolas cummed.

The  satisfied guys were breathing heavily.

"That was the best thing in my life."

________________________________________________________________________________________

 Thank you  @elven_nonbinary13 for this request. I hope you liked it. If not let me know, and I'll edit it. Don't forget to vote and comment and have a great rest of your day. Don't forget to take care of yourself.