✦ chapter six

06.
she feels, so alive and i think about it every time, and i can tell that you're too good to try, i think about it every night and you wanted me, and i got things to see ❜ —sushi house, dudeo perez

 ❛she feels, so alive and i think about it every time, and i can tell that you're too good to try, i think about it every night and you wanted me, and i got things to see ❜ —sushi house, dudeo perez

➽  MEETING THE HEROS
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PICTURES OF FASHION designs and references were pinned on the board in the conference room. Regarding retro and grunge fashion, both have fun-loving touches to their appearances, the references are meant to fit into ryuseitai's criteria. You examine the ideas you were handed in a binder with your fingers wrapped around your chin, leaning against the table. You had to gather every aspect of the clothing wisely as to not make even the slightest of a misjudged call. After all, the idols' costumes play a huge factor in presenting their personalities.

"Hey, hey!"

The booming voice snapped your attention back to reality. The meeting room was no longer peaceful. Tetora and Shinobu walked in first, Midori trailing behind.

Your heart skipped a beat. There's a fair amount of hope you held to not mess this one up like you did earlier...You felt like a fool for just bursting out into tears, but Niki's gourmet plummeted your composure. It was no secret for Kaoru that he considered his first meal with you to include tears of ecstasy and praises, to be silly like that. It was disgraceful, comical, and a moment of vulnerability to you.

"Hi..!" You internally thanked your mother for preparing a make-up bag. All you needed was enough to hide the puffiness.

"You must be L/n. Nice to meet you!" Tetora smiled bravely. His red streaks of hair caught her eye.

"Pleased to meet you, producer, de gozaru!" Shinobu grins. The want to hug some of these characters stupefied you, but you're positive other fans would understand you, even better— acknowledge how well you were refraining. You were in no place to ask for a hug, too. To be approved as their producer is your top priority currently.

"We're so sorry, uh.. are we late?" Midori frowned, hand behind his neck.

"No worries at all. I just finished setting up and all." You assure. The glimmer in your eyes shone when Chiaki and Kanata came in. "It's so good to see you, Ryuseitai."

"Aah, hello! I'm Chiaki Morisawa, ryusei red of the group, it's so nice to finally see you, producer." The next thing you know, your hand was being shook. There's a roughness to Chiaki's hand, but there's also a kind of tender signal in touch where one would hold it hoping it could calm down their nerves.

"Morisawa-senpai, you're shaking her hand too violently. You're gonna scare her." Midori warned with a sigh. After that, he offered a small smile. "Hey. I'm looking forward to working with you...producer."

Chiaki finally let go of your hand. You used the same hand to rub your neck abashedly. "Likewise."

Another pair of hands smoothly slid onto your shoulders from the side. You glanced over with a faint hitch in your throat. "I hope you enjoy working with our Ryuseitai groups. We're all so excited to meet our new producer. puka~!" An arrow of love was this close to shooting your through the heart. Everybody else took their seats.