Chapter 3: The Start of a Bloodbath

3rd POV

8 months. It's been 8 months with Alastor being pregnant and it's now time to extract the new-born baby to the new world.

No. Not that kind of extract that will be put into the laboratory and get examined by stupid scientists.

Anyways, Y/N is waiting for Alastor who was crying in pain inside the room and the only thing that Y/N can do is watch the scene.

He has a big smile in her face with Alastor looking at the window smiling aswell, it's a cute and wholesome interaction of a loving couple.

With one last scream in pain, the doctor grabbed the baby girl gently and took of his mask.

Doctor: It's a girl, congrats ma'am.

Alastor grinned, she's just happy ok? I mean, who wouldn't be?

She was wobbling with her arms reaching for the baby and the doctor gently placed her in Als arms.

She got a clear look of the baby and a tear rolled down in her cheek, Y/N then opened the door and walked inside with the doctor congratulating him with a handshake.

He got a clear view of their very own girl, she was beautiful but the weird thing that stands out of the girl is her deer ears, he has Y/N's eyes which were F/C, he smiled and kissed both his girls in the forehead.

Alastor: Isn't she beautiful?

Y/N: Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful, my "deer".

She smiled but realized the joke and rolled her eyes with a smirk in her face, she instantly got sad since the new-born baby will stay in the hospital for clearance but Y/N reassured him that we will get her in just a week.

Alastor: I don't wanna leave my baby here~.

She whined sadly and cutely in which Y/N sighed and chuckled.

Y/N: Are you the baby here?

She whined again but this time giggled in Y/N's chest, it's going to be a wonderful for days to come.

??? POV

We're now in the hospital and things got even crazier, I'm losing my mind right now. Is this even true?

My agent said that a demon is crossing in our very own earth, this is absolutely ridiculous.

The door opened and what seems to be an agent with shades and a nice looking tuxedo walked inside.

???: What's the information regarding to the demon?

???: Nothing serious yet sir, we're still processing if it's a real one.

???: So you're basically saying you don't know yet? What am I doing here for?

???: Sir, we have everything under control.

???: Just like you idiots always say. Sheesh what did I pay you for...

The agent who is standing with a serious face, fixed his shades and cleared his throat to ge the attention of his boss.

???: Sir. It appears that... It's a girl sir.

His boss looked curious for a sec and sighed.

???: Is this true?

???: Crystal clear.

He sighed again and stood up in his desk and grabbed a nearby paper containing Alastor's info but without a picture.