Chapter 11: The Last Straw/Love Therapy(LIME)

3rd POV

After that terrible and very gruesome death of the assassin, the rest of the day goes on with the family forgetting about the incident. They eventually had fun again at the arcade with the baby safe and sound.

But the Boss wasn't too happy about the news. Like literally it was on television, seen all over the world with a censored body of Deadshot. His organs teared to shreds as the camera shifted to their logo name. The company of assassins.

He was livid that day as he threw a temper tantrum, breaking his T.V and some of his stuff except for the family photo of his deceased family.

His brother tried to calm him down and said everything will be fine. But there was nothing fine to their situation, you see when you're already on television you will get viral, and getting viral means a never ending file of questions.

They were basically all over the world, their logo names were in entirety of the internet either making fun of them or criticizing them to stop these pathetic wars on whoever was on their sight.

But all of these informations were false. They weren't engaging a war to a gang or even another company. They were eyeing on a family. Who had nothing to do with them in the first place instead living their lives.

If he really has some common sense right about now, he will forget about all of this and leave the happy family alone. Besides that was already their best assassin, what are they gonna do next? Send the Boss' buff brother?

...Actually that was the next plan for capturing the Radio Demon. The Boss demanded his sibling to capture one of the most powerful beings to ever live, either she's dead or not.

The brother on the other hand thought he was insane, as if he wasn't, he tried to explain that this is suicide and teaming up together is the best way to capture the demon. But he insisted. He was too desperate to leave the family alone and wander the streets. He's too stressed, and this was his final request.

Bring the Radio Demon dead or alive. It was simple as that, but it's easier said... Than done.

•••

We shift to a scene where Y/N was taking care of their baby with a loving smile. He caressed her cheeks and said goodnight to his daughter. Alastor was at the door leaning with her usual alluring smile as she walked over to him and placed her soft arms on his waist.

Alastor: Don't forget about me~.

Y/N: Of course I won't. You're my number one.

She gasped and hit his arm lightly with a soft giggle.

Alastor: No, make our baby your number one. She's just the cutest thing ever.

Y/N: Right, how about we slide her to number one aswell.

Alastor: Oh my sweet man~. Come here~.

She gently pulled his face for a kiss as the two melted at the sweet interaction. Y/N made this a little entertaining as he gently carried her wife to the wall and started making out.

The two continued this for about a minute as the lip biting, hickeys attack and soft moans of Alastor ensued. But since they're still on the baby's room, Y/N immediately moved to their shared bedroom and closed the door with his leg, continuing the kiss.

The two never stopped licking their lips as the both of their chins drool, Alastors short robe that was pink started to take off on its own. Y/N felt her powers convulse and rubbed her thighs so she can do whatever she's planning. Turns out the moment they stopped their kiss, Alastor was already naked with her pink robe at the side of the bed.

Her tits were absolutely gorgeous, nipples as hard as rock because of the intense love making, and the sight that made Y/N smirk was her quivering pussy, wet like the first time he saw it.

Y/N: Look at you. Such a beauty..

Alastor: I'm the demon that will serve you till the end~.. So please, do whatever you want~..!

Her pink eyes dilated from lust and love, her arms intensely reattached at his neck and engaged to another make-out session. Y/N felt this was gonna happen earlier, but either way he would never leave her wife alone, and unpleasured. He will feel very guilty.

Because of her vulnerable state, Y/N teased her body like a good daddy and husband as he massaged all her sensitive parts while Alastor moaned or whined at his touch. She love all of it. From his dominating stare, to his warm and loving caresses.

Y/N: Who's a good girl~?

Alastor: I-I.. Am~..! Nng!

Y/N: Do you want daddy to rub you everyday~?

Alastor: Yes~! Please rub me more daddy~! Massage my slutty body, make me feel your love!

Y/N: What a slut of a wife you are. Such indecency.

He playfully pulled her face to his as he smirks.

Y/N: Daddy is going to teach someone a lesson~.

She shivered at the thought of it. Will he drive her crazy? Will he rub her womanhood even rougher? So many possible outcomes!

Alastor: D-Do everything! I'll make sure to love it all~! Just please, make me feel all the plea-SURE!!!

She screamed the last part as he drove a knuckle to her insides, she hugged her husband in suprise as she giggles lustfully. He proceeded to roughly move his fingers inside her as she moaned loudly. The reason why she's very sensitive was because Y/N ate her pussy at the park earlier. They of course stopped time and Alastor was too needy.

Her screams were attractive and hot to say the least, those pink eyes rolling out of pleasure while her body grinded at his movements. Their foreheads touching with each other, as he smiled.

Y/N: Do you always imagine me everyday~. Driving you nuts, making you feel love, pleasuring your slutty wife body?

Alastor: Nng~! Argh! Yes, Yes, Yes~! Yes I do daddy~!

Y/N: Do you always imagine my dick inside of you, eating your wet pussy, teasing this devilish ass of yours~?

Alastor: Q-QUIT IT~!! Y-YOU'RE DRIVING ME INSANE~!! OH YES~! MORE! PLEASE MORE DADDY~!

Y/N: You want me to be rougher? Plunging these fingers of mine inside like how I pound you everyday~?

Alastor: AH~! AH! AHHH! FUCK YES~!

Y/N smirked at the sight and didn't waste time on driving his knuckle inside of her,  thrusting like it was actually a dick hitting her G-Spot as she cried out in ecstasy and blossomed her orgasm away.

That was such a relief for Alastor, her whines and heavy breath were signs that she's officialy exhausted tonight.

Y/N: You feel my love now, Ms. L/N?

Alastor: Oh darling...

And.. She's tired. He chuckled at her antics and kissed her lovingly on the forehead.

Y/N: Goodnight, Mistress L/N.

He eventually slept with her as the night goes on.
_______________________________