Epilogue

Y/N POV

Never once in my life I would lead up into this situation. Blood coursing through my veins as I tear apart the entire army Hell can afford to. My E/C bulging with intensity with no remorse to these pathetic excuse called guards.

How did I end up like this anyway? Well, my loud roar caused controversy throughout Hell and it felt like I was the pinnacle from the news everyday, no matter what. So I personally made them a favor and reaped the fuck out of every single shit that comes our way.

I didn't even realize that I got this far to the point that I was in a state of becoming a God. No offense. I also forgot that the literal Queen of Hell watched how I took control over her own domain with an amused smirk on her face.

???: Impressive.. It seems that I spoke too soon about you.

Y/N: You came near my family. I made sure you pay the price for that.

My arms were a bloody mess. But my breathing was the calmest and silent I've ever had in my entire life. I checked if even I broke a sweat, turns out none were pouring.

???: Alastor really talked big about you.. Outstanding. Outstanding indeed.

Y/N: So what? You just gonna sit there and compliment me all day?

A burst of the wind blast from within me with a powerful demonic sphere coursed and absorbed my body. I look and feel so.. Powerful.

However, this doesn't really intimidate the Queen because... Well, what did you really expect from her? She's mysterious, cold and probably doesn't give two shits about anyone else. She knows that the most powerful being here is her and her alone. No one got even close to the throne.

She's exceptionally way better than the rest of these low life creatures that roam around her world, and she knows that. Nothing, no one, not even God can rule over her. She must be thinking about how to demolish me in seconds at this point.

But, the amusement, the sheer pleasure watching someone dominate surely made this alot more.. Entertaining~.

???: Fascinating, you don't even cower infront of me. Not even a single tingle of fear and despair.. You really got that dog in you boy.

Y/N: Thanks. Alastor appreciates the compliment... But I won't.

He conjures up a crimson demonic orb and points it right at her face, meanwhile she just sat there, not giving a damn.

Y/N: I know this won't end you. But, I figured you need to have a lesson before I go.

???: Oh~..? What would that be~?

Her irky, dark smile can penetrate even the cruelest predators in the universe, but our young man stood his ground. This time he just sighs and depletes his orb to say something one final time.

Y/N: I know you won't listen to what I say since you royalty fuckers are corrupt as hell but... Even the Mighty fall, and the Feeble can rise. No matter how Cruel you may be, the people that love you still share Humanity. That's why someday you will be Replaced, and that somebody is...