Final Chapter: Home Sweet Home

3rd POV

The D.H.O.R.K.S agency has completely fallen with their loss Boss creating massive chaos within their perimeter, they tried electing a newer president for the job but unfortunately they weren't really experienced and sociable like he was. Not even the Ex-Captains dare to agree from it since they quit as fast as possible, just not to mess with the family.

Eventually, the agency has been completely broke and were forced to wreck the environment, ending the years of pain and suffering from the people inside. Some of them however denied the request of the government to shut it down since all the hard work they've put through was all for nothing, it's because of just one family. But the government were superior and immediately renewed it for a super mall.

Some were grateful while some in hatred. The smart ones gladly changed their lives and got back to normal, enjoying the life they always wanted. But for the dumbasses, things really went too far for them.

They planned to take down the family themselves and they were met with their permanent deaths, as expected. This goes on and on until Alastor has had enough and tried to think of a plan herself on how to stop this madness.

She can't have her daughter seeing these people wanting to kill her everytime, so, she decided the perfect idea for this to stop.

It was currently 3:33 in the morning and Y/N was fast asleep, his light snores are heard until a bang from the door shot open including his suprised yelp. At the door, Alastor has her usual grin as she shoved the blanket away from her husband.

Alastor: Wake up sleepy head! We're leaving.

Y/N: T-To where...?

Y/N is too sleepy to even think right now but Al simply levitates him to the bathroom gently.

Alastor: Just trust me darling.

Y/N, thinking this was just another one of her crappy schemes, sighs and lazily follows her demonic wife. For good measure, he brushes his teeth first since he saw his toothbrush floating in mid-air. Alastor must've gave it to him.

Their baby, who was also floating inside her pink bubble, telekinetically and cutely moves towards her daddy. He smiled warmly at his daughter and didn't hesitate to grab the pink-shielded toddler.

Alastor: Darling, if you're done brushing please wear something formal.

Y/N: Why's that?

Alastor: I told you, it's a suprise~.

He didn't mind that at all since pestering Alastor isn't really a great idea. Sure Y/N knows Al wouldn't really hurt her husband.. But maybe, just maybe do something even worse. So when he's done brushing his teeth, he covered himself up with a double white suit including a red tie.

Y/N: Do I really need to wear this?

Alastor: Mmh! Now for the final touch~.

Y/N: What's that?

She went infront of him with a bright and cunning grin as a piece of light pink blinds Y/N, covering his eyes he suddenly felt his body shake. It wasn't a natural feeling but it hurt like hell, his eyes radiating steam while Alastor held him up close. All the while Y/N was groaning in pain, he holds it for the sake of Alastor's trust.

Just a few minutes after, Y/N felt himself stop but he completely realize his body was much lighter than it used to be. Sure, he's pretty fit but this time he can feel every ounce of his muscles pulsing.

He gently grabs his wife's waist and opened his eyes. It's not the eyes of a human being but someone so powerful. Y/N looks around his soon to old home then finally to Alastor.