Chapter 6: Gaining Allies

3rd POV

After their hot and steamy love making, time resumes all over the world with them back to normal and enjoying the moments they have.

But for the both of our lovers, they already made a scene before everyone could get caught. Their baby that was floating in an orb was gently placed in the mat, causing it to pop.

Both of the parents had already wore their set of clothing in time and will be going home, but not without their stomachs filled so they went to a random restaurant for now.

Meanwhile, a certain set of agents were seen parking their car in the base. The three went inside and planned to take the baby out of their hands. But how will they do such thing when they're going up against one of the strongest Demons?

Boss: Anybody got ideas?

Agent 1: I say we just take them down, no problemo.

Agent 2: And get killed in the process? What kind of bullshit plan is that eh?

Agent 1: We'll never get killed, if we hide from the dark.

Agent 2: So, kill them when it's night time? That actually sounds good.

Boss: You idiots...

The two looked at their boss, confused at the sudden insult.

Boss: Don't you get it? We're basically going suicide if we went straight ahead against them. Let alone that Demon girl Alastor... She'll never have mercy if we fight.

Agent 1: ..Well then... What are we going to do Boss?

There was silence for a minute with their Boss thinking seriously when he sighed.

Boss: ..We hire allies.

His two agents gasped in disbelief.

Agent 1: B-But sir. We already have enough men to fight, why hire now?

Boss: It's no use... I'll have to be honest. We don't stand a chance even if we ambush them with all of our guys.

Agent 2: Well, why are we doing this plan of yours to take the baby if we don't even have enough firepower to fight?

The boss glared at Agent 2 with pure hatred making her gulp, even Agent 1 was scared to death.

Boss: Do you wanna know why? Because Demons are the lowest scums of the earth. They take what's theirs while mindlessly making your life miserable. They're all monsters... Have you ever felt losing your family and seeing them get killed in your own eyes? I don't think so.

He then took out a photo of his Wife and their own baby daughter. The two couldn't helped but feel guilty and sympathy for their boss.

Agent 1: Damn... We're sorry Boss... We didn't know.

Agent 2: Yeah... I'm sorry for asking sir.

Boss: (Sigh) You don't have to. All I want to do is end this feeling of mine... by killing this Demon. Are you with me?

Agent 1: What's that question for Boss? We'll catch her in no time!

Agent 2: Of course! We're with you Boss!

He smirked at the two and grabbed his phone, dialing a number that we don't recognize.

Boss: Good. Because we're gonna need more men.

The screen then went black.

***

Meanwhile, Y/N, Alastor and their baby daughter, D/N. Were finally going home for today since going on a vacation can be tiring for everyone.

Well, unlike Alastor since she's a Demon. Tired isn't in her veins, so she'll be taking care of the baby while Y/N sleeps his exhaustion out.

Going to their very own hotel room, Y/N didn't take another minute and instantly went to his bedroom and slept making Alastor giggle at his cuteness.

Alastor: Cutie. Take a bath first daddy.

He just groaned, still exhausted making her giggle again.

Alastor: Your daddy is such a bad boy D/N. But he's my bad boy.

She sat in the living room couch while playing with her baby. Their giggles were the only sound inside the room while Y/N sleeps his day out.

It's a very cute interaction. Your own wife and baby playing together is so wholesome that your heart will melt from the scene.

That's what happened to Alastor the other day. Seeing his husband play with their baby made Alastor's heart flatter.

Suddenly, D/N yawned cutely with her eyes becoming gloomy making Alastor giggle again.

Alastor: Aww, is my baby girl sleepy?

She teased the little girl with tickles making them giggle, giggle, and giggle. Gosh they're both so cute.

Alastor: Come on, let's get you to bed.

Standing up and making her way to D/N very own room, she placed the baby in her crib and gave her a kiss in the forehead.

Alastor: Good night, my angel.

She then tucked her blanket and closed the door gently. Making her way to Y/N's shared bathroom, she cleanly brushed her teeth and replaced her suit with just her two-sets, leaving her naked going to sleep.

Y/N was really exhausted, Alastor seeing him sleep like a cute baby made her smile and kissed his lips goodnight.

***

The sounds of choppers in the sky were heard, then landing down in the base of a certain three agents.

The chopper door then opened, seeing it filled with guards and a buff man with a badge in his left chest.

The three agents were outside waiting for their arrival, the Boss and the buff man shook their hands in respect.

Boss: Welcome back brother.

Buff Man: Good to be back, how are you hanging up?

Boss: Don't worry about your big brother. We have buisness to attend to.

The buff man smirked at him getting straight to the point when the camera went black.

Buff Man: With pleasure.
_______________________________