Chapter 10: Message Sent

(Warning: Gore!)

3rd POV

The familiar man that was sent to a mission has been eaten alive by Alastor herself. Her husband feeling shivers coursing through his veins as his wife eats the man alive like breakfast.

He knew it from the start that she kills people for the excitement, but the words still echoed to his mind a few days back.

"Remember, the world is a stage. And the stage, is a world of entertainment."

What does she mean by that? And now you might be wondering how in the hell did we get to this exact location, as Alastor eats him alive?

Well we should go way back before all of this happened.

Flashback

The man on top of the bulding was known as the Deadshot. One of the most accurate snipers in the world, his feats were unbeatable and none can be like him.

People tried to take him down, but all of it was no use. The Boss has been making alot of money because of the man and his reputation skyrocketed. In other words, he was using the man either as an Assassin to eliminate his rivals. Or just bait, including the one we're currently witnessing.

He's already in position at the exact location of the couple. He understood the assignment and his only target is the woman with pink hair and suit. Spare the child and husband, for they are of no use to us.

He heard that loud and clear, he sets up the sniper and started praying for his own safety. Meanwhile, he's also really stacked up with guns, a suit that looks entirely bulletproof and some black sneakers. Of course if you're in the job, always wear what is comfortable to you. Plus points for him.

He ended his prayers and is ready to take on probably the most important mission of his life. He's a little upset that a family is his next target, but it's all for the mission... And money.

He pin-pointed the location and has found the couple having fun in an arcade game, the signature sweet smile by Alastor made him dissapointed.

Deadshot: I feel bad for you girl. But don't worry...

It cuts to his finger ready to pull the trigger but stopped. He suddenly shivered for some reason... But then we cut to the sights of the sniper to see.. Alastor looking right at his direction.

Deadshot: W-what..? Does she know?!

Her smile triggered something in him. It wasn't an upset one nore it was an angry one.. She looks ready for anything he does.

Basically, he pulls the trigger or give up his position. Turns out the one with the comfortable area is his nemesis. Usually the one of the sniper range wins... But Alastor can reach that far.

Y/N: Dear?

Alastor was still smiling at the highest building but glanced at her husband.

Alastor: Darling, would you mind if I go somewhere? I have to take care of some... Buisness~.

Her voice sounded really.. Hungry. Y/N realized this information with a shocked face. Is she actually...

Y/N: Dear..

Alastor: Don't worry my loving, handsome, perfect...

Her sway of hips and that adorable smirk of hers made Y/N sigh. She's very irrestisible once you get to know her.

Y/N: Fine.. But please don't get caught.

Alastor: Hehehe~.. That's impossible my love.