Two faces

(Katsuki POV)

I pulled myself free from my sidekick's hand. " You make sure no one escapes," I told him and looked at him sternly. I didn't wait for his reaction and walked towards the door. I felt and it was not locked. What a loser I thought. They are quite sure of their case. I pulled open the door and walked in, my hands ready to blow anyone up it to the air who wasn't (Y/N)! She had to be here and I wouldn't let her slip through my fingers again. When I entered the building, I was standing in a long hallway, with a large desk at the end. When the police station was still open, they took prisoner here for processing. Now nobody was here. The two people who had just walked in where no were be seen here either. I walked towards the desk and saw that a security camera was on as I saw myself on the screen on the computer on the desk. With a big jump I kicked the camera off its stand and then shoved the computer of the desk, which caused it to break into a thousand pieces. So now they don't see me coming I thought. I was about to walk in to the direction of the cells when suddenly I heard footsteps. I quickly sat down behind the desk with my hands at the ready.

"You heard something too," I heard a deep voice say. "Yeah, but I don't see anything," another voice said back. I was just about to sigh with relief when I heard one of them said. What happened to the camera and the computer. "Shit," I whispered through my teeth. While I keep hearing them coming closer, I thought to myself, there goes the subtle and quiet approach. I hear they were close to the desk so I turn in their direction and put my hands on their faces. Before they can react, I set off an explosion. They clearly weren't expecting me and one of them was apparently a wimp who fell face-down on the desk and laid there unconscious The other grabbed my arm and pulled me over the desk. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. HOW DID YOU FIND US?" he shouted. I decided to let my answer be another explosion in his face. Unfortunately, he had expected this and blocked it with his free hand. As a shock reaction he let go of me which makes that I could stand behind him and focus my gloves on the ceiling. I blew out much of the ceiling and wich fell on his head. He was buried under the rubble. I stood there for a moment, but from under the rubble came no response. So, I don't have to worry about them anymore. Now that they knew I was, I yelled, "(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU. I AM HERE I COME TO SAVE YOU'. I walked further towards the cells, because this seemed to me the most logical place for (Y/N) to be imprisoned. I kept a close eye on whether I saw people, but unfortunately, I didn't see anyone.

Then suddenly I felt something bruch over my shoulder. I turned around in the direction where the feeling had come from, but I saw nothing. When I turned around again, someone was standing in front of me. A man in a black suit, a terrible blue tie and a white mask. "So the great Dynamight has found us," said the man behind the mask. "What a wimp to hide behind a mask like that," I snapped back. "Now tell me where (Y/N) is and I won't kill you." The man laughed and saw: 'sorry, but I can't tell you that, but I can do this'. He then aimed his hand at me and set off an explosion in my direction. I wasn't expecting this and I was blown down the hall. Wait, does he have a Quirk similar to mine. I quickly got up and felt on the back of my head. When I removed my hand I saw that there was a little bit of blood. How does he do this. I also wanted to shoot an explosion in his direction, but suddenly he was no longer there. "COME BACK COWARD" I yelled.

"Ooh Dynamight, didn't you learn anything in school back then? Some of us can't always act like heroes and we have to make our own rules. Otherwise we'll never stand a chance against bullies like you," said a male voice. I tried to figure out where the noise was coming from, but before I had a chance to do so, the guy set off another explosion in my dirction. I flew towards the wall again, this time the one on the other side of the hallway. My face encountered the wall at full speed. With a groan, I stood up and rubbed my head again. I turned towards the man. Apparently he had become more self-assured, because now he stopped hiding himself, walking in my direction and saying: 'Give up Dynamight and I'll take you to your girl and you can finally be together'. He raised his hand and looked at me with a grin face. "It's your choice what happens to you now," he said. I bit through the pain in my body. I have to be strong for (Y/N) and make sure she gets home safely. "I will never surrender. I am the number 3 hero of Japan. My name is Dynamight and I will be your downfall' meanwhile I got into my fighting stance. "You are zo self-centred. Just like you were in High school," the man said back. "At school what the fuck are you talking about. I've never seen you before in my entire life" I said back trying to figure out where I could recognize this guy from. That I didn't know who he was clearly made the guy frustrated because without thinking he ran up to me and shouted: 'I WILL MAKE YOU RECOGNIZE ME'. Now you are mine I thought. He tried to catch me again with the same action, but now I figured it out and skilfully dodged the explosion and, fired one back full into his own face. It slammed him into the ceiling. He fell to the ground with a groan, but then came up anyway. "NOT HAD ENOUGH LOSER. TELL ME WHERE IS (Y/N)" I yelled in his direction. He was clearly weakened because that sucker ran into a wall all of a sudden. "Shit" I heard him say through his teeth. As if he could have walked through the wall before. I decided not to pay much attention to this. And ran at him again. He tried to hit me with one of his fists, but I dodged it without difficulty. He had lost his element of surprise and now I had the advantage. This realization put a grin on my face. I punched him in the face with my fist and then kicked his feet out from under him. He fell on his back. To make sure he wouldn't get up again, I blew up part of the ceiling with an explosion. Now he lay on the ground under a good layer of rubble. "You won't get out of here so quickly. Now let's see who's behind the mask' meanwhile I grabbed his mask. I was just about to pull this off his stupid face when I heard a horrific scream. I recognize this voice everywhere. I let go of the man and ran toward the sound. "(Y/N), (Y/N) I'M COMING!" I yelled.