𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟬𝟯

"𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆." - Tupac Shakur

Saint Grey, straight-A student, probably future president in his parent's eyes. Saint didn't always live in a big house with lots of money, he once lived in an apartment where his family was always late on rent, where his father sold narcotics and would kill people who burned him. His mother on the other hand was the sweetest lady you could meet, she didn't agree with what Saint's father did but she knew it was only for the benefit of the family. 

After the age of five, Saint no longer lived in an apartment, at first, it was just a house and then it turned into a mansion.

Saint went from wearing rundown old clothes to clothes that cost millions of dollars. No matter how much money he had though he still never changed. He hung out with the drug dealer and the kid who had family issues. If you have ever seen Saint you also saw Cain and Jalen with him, they did everything together.

"First day of summer you excited?" Dorothy, Saint's mother, asked early in the morning. "After being locked up in classrooms for ten months, I could use a two-month break," Saint replied, he always had a bond with his mother, he told her everything, well maybe not everything but he told her the good parts.

"Don't let your father hear you, he might put you to work." Dorothy joked. "Where is pops by the way?" Saint asked he didn't see him when he woke up. "Uh he's out handling business, he should be home soon," Dorothy replied. "Alright well, I'm going to head to Jalen's pick him up so he doesn't go crazy," Saint told his mom as he walked out of the house. "Be safe!" Dorothy yelled.

After twenty minutes of driving, Saint arrived at Jalen's he could already hear the kids screaming along with the two dogs barking. "Jalen! Let's rollout." Saint yelled, walking up the porch. He knew Jalen wouldn't be able to hear over the loud ass noise.

"Mo- you know what she's too busy arguing with my dad to even realize I'm gone let's go," Jalen said, walking out the house and towards Saint's car. "Did you hear about the bonfire?" Saint asked as they both got into the car. "Man you know damn well I did hear." Jalen chuckled.

Jalen was Saint's Best Friend since the seventh grade, they were practically brothers at this point.

"So did Cain take back Delaney?" Jalen asked. "Man you know he did, it's not even his fault. That bitch is pregnant he says." Saint was saying as he drove.

If you asked Saint what he thought about Delaney nothing nice would come out of his mouth. He hated her cause she put his friend in so much shit.

"You know Delaney is back, Cain's not even outside." Jalen said as he shook his head. "I have a strong feeling this bitch is gonna cause some deep shit." Saint replied.

After a while, Saint needed gas so he pulled up to the gas station and stopped the car at pump five. "Just so I don't get shot stand outside with me." Saint told Jalen as Jalen nodded.

A lot of people were starting to get shot at gas stations, so now everyone was starting to buddy up so they didn't die.

Saint got out of the car and turned his head, he noticed he was getting glares from a dude who looked like he was part of a gang. Saint ignored the looks and went inside to pay for his gas, even from inside he was still getting stared at. "Keep the change," Saint said, walking out the store fast as fuck.

The gas pumping felt like forever but soon it stopped. Saint got in the car at the same time Jalen did, he wasn't trying to be at this store right now. "That motherfucker just kept staring at me like if he knew me," Saint said, driving to Cains. "You don't even live on this side, how is he gonna know you?" Jalen asked as Saint shrugged. "He saw me with Cain," Saint said, pulling up to Cains's house.

Before Saint got out he got a text from Cain saying he was being followed.

"Nah he's following us," Cain said. He was pissed at that moment. He didn't know who this fucking dude was or what he wanted. "Man let's just get off and go inside," Jalen said. "I am not going inside that house with that white bitch." Saint responded, he watched the car drive past him and caught the license plate. "You don't think this has something to do with your dad right?" Jalen asked.