𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟬𝟵

Two weeks later

Delaney's pov

I was driving over to Cain's to speak with him, I didn't need his group of minions on my ass so I came on a Monday great thinking I know.

I parked my car in his driveway. "CAIN!" I yelled out my window hoping his door would open. "I know this dumbass hears me-" I said to myself, getting out the car and walked to his front door banging on the door.

"What the fuck do you want? As a matter of fact leave." Cain said as he opened the door half way, making me roll my eyes.

"Let me in I left some of my clothes here." I said noticing he wouldn't move out the way. "You got a hoe in there? Let me in Cain damn." I said getting a little mad.

"Your clothes? Yeah I burnt those get the fuck away from my door." he said. I felt my blood boil as I nodded slowly.

"Alright you wanna play those fucking games." I said, backing up and grabbed a rock and threw it at his living room window. "Payback." I said with a smirk and walked to my car.

"Are you fucking insane?!?" Cain shouted at me as I started to feel guilty. "You burned my fucking clothes Cain." I said back in defense. I knew he was angry but hell so was I.

"Ou you so fucking lucky you a female." Cain told me as I felt sorta threatened. "Why what are you gonna do? Hit me like the others?" I told him as I got in my car finally.

After I took off I headed over to my cousins to let some steam off hopefully I could ask why they have a target on Cain and his friends, I need to prevent whatever happens. 

Two hours later

Aspen's pov

I was sitting on Cain's couch patiently waiting for him to stop walking back in forth. "Are you gonna keep walking the runway or are you going to tell me why your window is broken?" I asked him as he stopped pacing and looked at me.

"When the boys get here I'll tell you along with them, I'm not repeating my words," he told me, I didn't wanna say anything else he already looked like he wanted to kill someone. I turn my head to the front door opening as I see Saint and Jalen walk in.

"What the fuck happened here bro?" Jalen asked as he looked at the broken window. "my thoughts exactly."  I said turning my head to Cain. "You have the floor to speak," I told him.

Cain's pov

Aspen was being a smartass and I didn't have time for it especially not today. "Shut up," I told her before I grabbed a chair to sit on.

"Okay so Delaney came over asking for her clothes right, I told her I burned them, and then she threw a rock at my window," I told everyone as their jaws dropped.

"So you let a white bitch come and destroy your -" Saint was saying before gunshots started going off, having us all get on the ground. "God damn it!" I said pissed off as I got up slowly to see if they were still there.

"they are gonna come back, Cain." Saint told me while looking outside also. "Let them and when they show back up I'll be ready for them," I told them as I stood in front of my broken window.

"We will be waiting for them," Aspen told me as I shook my head. "you ain't getting a gun you'll get a knife." Jalen joked with Aspen.

"This isn't gonna end well for someone I know that for sure," I said, I knew that these motherfuckers weren't gonna stop until my friends or I am dead and that's not gonna happen," I said before I turned around.

"From now on I want y'all to have a gun for protection, these motherfuckers will pull up at any given moment I just want y'all to be prepared and ready," I said as I went to my room so I could give some guns to them.

"This only happens to us I swear," Saint said as I nodded my head slowly. "It'll be over soon though I promise that."

A couple hours later

Saint's pov

I turned off my car and got out it was seven-thirty I was about to go inside before I got a call from Cain. "Ayo, what's up are you good?" I asked as I heard heavy breathing.

"Bro??" I asked again. "Oh shit sorry well I don't wanna ask but I might need you back over here," Cain told me as I nodded my head. "I'll be right there," I told him as I got back into my car.

I hurried to Cain's soon parking my car in his backyard. "Man parked in the backyard," Jalen said as I let out a laugh. "I just got that car if my mom finds out I was in this situation she'll kill me," I said as we walked inside seeing aspen at the kitchen table.

"Alright so as soon as you dipped Saint they passed by it looked like Omar was with them," Cain told me as I got a little mad. "Alright so what do we do? be watch dogs and hope they don't come?" I asked Cain as he nodded. "Pretty much."

Jalen's pov

I was keeping an eye out through the small hole in the window that wouldn't expose me. As I was about to turn to look at the boys talking I could see the car from earlier driving really slow.

"They're playing with us," I said out to the boys. "No, they're doing one last run before they decide to fight with fire," Cain said.

I was about to respond before I heard the car stop. 'Circle the house boys.' is all I heard from a dude who sounded like Omar. "Different spots of the house," Cain whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED