𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟬𝟳

Narrater pov

It was two days after the bonfire and nobody has heard a word from Delaney which was kind of fucked up cause of the shit that had happened two nights ago.

Cain's pov

I searched the whole house for the necklace that my grandmother had given me right before she had passed but with my luck, I can not find it. I walk over to my phone and started to dial aspen's number.

"Hello?" aspen said over the phone

"Drop all your shit and come over I don't even care if you bring the child," I said, I needed her to come over cause last summer she installed security cameras and never gave me the app. "Alright ill be right there," she said.

"Come in," I said, looking over at Aspen who had just walked in with her daughter. "The fuck you need me here for?" she asked me. Aspen was the most paranoid person I've met since living in this city, which is why I hardly sell weed to her. "My necklace is gone, I don't have the security app, and why does your daughter look like a hood rat?" I said also asked her a question which made Aspen's face drop.

"first of all my kid is dirty cause when you called me she was eating, second of all have you looked around your bedroom?" aspen asked me as if I was some lazy-ass dude. "No, I didn't I just thought I'd call you for absolutely no reason," I said sarcastically. "Yes, I've looked everywhere," I told her.

"You got your computer?" Aspen asked me as I shook my head. "I sold it for rent money," I told her as aspen gave me a look. "Bitch how you a drug dealer and don't have rent money," she asked me. "How you got a baby but no baby daddy?" I shot back and rolled my eyes. "Now anyways can you show me the security footage," I asked politely, I knew I wasn't gonna get anywhere by throwing shots at her?

"Let me just send you the link," Aspen responded, soon sending the link to my phone. "Mann I don't even wanna open this," I said, rubbing my head. After a while, I finally decided to click the link and press play on the footage. "You got to be kidding me," I said, seeing Delaney in the footage stealing my necklace.

"I'm gonna go so you can handle this." Aspen had said, walking out the house as I thought for a second. After thinking of what to do I decided to just call the boys and see what they tell me.

Saint's Pov

I was hanging out with Jalen when I got an incoming call from Cain. "Yo Brotha what's up?" I asked, he sounded like he was about to kill someone. "Man I need you to come get me and take me to Delaney's, she took my fucking necklace," Cain said he was pissed off I mean who wouldn't be that girl who put him through so much hell. "Yeah, we'll be right over," I told him and hung up. "What happened?" Jalen asked. "Well let's start with the obvious, Delaney is a fucking cunt and she stole Cain's necklace his grandmother gave to him," I said, starting my car, backing out the driveway to take off to Cains. 

"Yo bro we're outside," I told Cain when we pulled up in front of his house. "Alright I'll be right out," he said as I nodded, hanging up. When Cain walked out it looked like he had a gun, which sorta worried me cause if he got caught he could go to jail for a lifetime. "Bro, you don't have a gun on you do you?" I asked, looking straight at him through the mirror. "I'm not gonna shoot her, I'm gonna scare her so she doesn't steal my shit again," he told me as I sighed. "Might as well two more guns just in case shit goes sideways," I told him as he nodded getting off to go get the other guns. 

Aspen's pov

After getting back from Cain's I decided to put Dallas in the bath so she would be clean. My phone had started ringing, looking over to see the caller ID 'luke 🤍' and instantly picked up. "Hello senorita you coming to the audition?" he asked me which made me freeze. "We have auditions today?" I asked, I completely forgot that Juilliard auditions were today. "Aspen yes in like two hours," he told me. "I'll be right there," I told him.

Cain's pov

After what felt like four hours we finally arrived at Delaney's. "Yall stay out here if shit goes sideways just shoot the stupid motherfuckers and call it a day," I said, slightly aggravated. I got off the car and walked to Delaney's house door and banged on it. "Delaney I know you're fucking home open up!" I shouted, banging on the door until her mother opened up. "Have you completely lost your fucking mind Cain?" she asked me, I couldn't take my anger out on Delaney's mom mostly cause she hardly knows what's going on.

"Look I'm sorry but your daughter crossed a line this time where the fuck is she?" I asked her. "She out with some friends I don't know where or when she'll be back but when she comes back I'll let you know," she told me with a comforting smile. "Thanks," I responded, walking away and to Saint's car. "Is she home?" Saint asked me as soon as I got into the car. "Like always she's hiding," I said, rubbing my head. "She can't hide forever bro you'll catch her soon enough," Jalen said this was the first time he's spoken since I got in the car. "Yeah, but when? She stole my necklace, her cousins pretty sure have a hit list on me, you, Saint, and I am pretty sure Aspen." I responded nobody in my friend group needed this shit, they all had future accomplishments I didn't.

"Nobody is going to touch us, Cain, we all have your back, especially me and Jalen," Saint told me when he took off from Delaney's. The boys were right they had my back and Delaney couldn't hide forever.

Aspen's pov

After leaving Dallas with my mom I headed over to the Juilliard Auditions, it was sorta packed but not really. "Aspen," Luke called me over. "Have they called me?" I asked him as he shook his head. This audition could either make a star or push me into drugs, I've been dreaming of being a dancer since I was ten. "I can tell you're already freaking out but don't worry you're gonna do amazing," Luke told me, trying to calm me down.

"Aspen Vega!" the lady called for me. "That's me," I said walking over to her, looking back, giving luke a small smile. Once I got into the room I saw three people who looked like teachers from the school and I started to freak out inside.

This was my moment.