Day Five Part 4

I grip on the sheets with my good hand and my other rested on my eyes blocking the light from the ceiling as I lay on my bed with my lower legs hanging on the edge.

Seungmin just left after treating my cut on my hand that was now disinfected and wrapped with gauze.

"YN?" A voice from behind the door, smooth and worried. "Can I talk to you?"

What does he want now? Why does he even care, its fucking annoying me. I push myself up sighing and turned the cold door knob, revealing Felix in the same suit I saw him in this morning.

Actually, it doesn't really look like a suit. Soft silky inner V-neck shirt that exposes his collar bone, pairing silky dark royal blue pants, black high cut boots and a black velvet coat that ended on his knees. The sparkling solid silver necklace fitting around his neck like a collar and threader earing on his left ear, what a breathtaking gorgeous eyesore.

"Do you need something?" I cleared my throat after examining his whole body.

"We're going to have a meeting in the living area in two hours, the plan for this evening will continue." his eyes drift to inside my room. "Do you need anything? Food? Maybe you want to visit the garden? There's a fountain there and a bunch of other stuff."

"Stop trying so hard to make me like you, I will never like any of you to any extent." My jaw clenched to every word I spoke and my hand on the door knob tightened its grip. "Is that all you have to say, I'd like to rest now."

He looks away with a frown and slumped shoulders. It doesn't seem like he has anything more to say. I turn away and was about to close the door when his hand stopped it, hitting the flat space of the door right above my head.

"I really am sorry that I had to be like that to you but you can't blame me for following orders! I was only doing my job."

"And that's why its annoying! I can't blame you at all! I wanted to think that that day was different because I met you but I guess I was stupid for even looking forward to seeing you again." I can feel my voice vibrating in my chest, "And now I found out that I was sold to those Maniacs for some god damn reason I don't have a single fucking clue of-"

Soft, sweet, and rushed... his lips pressed on mine. My eyes were closed from the shock but also because I thought he was going to hit me for being loud. His hands gripped my shoulders and he pushed me in.

He pulled away once he was inside and had closed the door. He holds my arms now and leans his forehead to mine. "Calm down." his deep echoing voice and unjudging gaze.

"Calm down? H-how do I calm down when my life is always on the edge every minute?! I-I haven't contacted my friends, my college, my job and my house is a mess! I have nothing left Felix!"

My lips quivered and my tears start to moist, my finger grip on his clothes and his arms surround my body. A warm sensation despite the cold weather of the day. His beating heart made me weak and for some reason I couldn't understand, I find myself turning vulnerable in his embrace.

Is it the hug? Is it the caring rubbing hand on my back? Is it because of his perfume that got me hooked? Or is it something else I just can't accept?

"You don't have to trust all of us, but we never intended to hurt you in the first place. I'm not supposed to tell you this because it's confidential." He paused, gulping and squeezing my arms nervously.

"You already know that we want the JYP Properties from you, but that's just one of the things these people are after you for. We were lucky enough to have gotten you before anyone else. And let me tell you this, if it wasn't for Chan you would've been immorally treated by now. Worse than you could've imagined."

"I know who that man who bought me is. I know his reputation. I hate the fact that I'm even grateful for you and Chan to have taken me first before him. I just can't accept it but I have to." I rest my head on his chest and sigh. "I don't want to die."

The shake of his body once he heard me made me look up at him, a pitiful expression on his face with a mixture of reassurance. Is he saying that he'll protect me?

He didn't say anything and just wrapped his arms more around me and held the back of my head, tucking his face on my neck. My hands crawl up his back and found their place there, comfy but unsure.

We stayed like that maybe for more than 5 minutes. My head was clearer and we've both calmed down. But now that it was like that, I feel awkward.

"Um, was the kiss really necessary?" I mumbled beside his ear.

A shiver runs up him and he jumps back pushing himself off. "Ah- that's... that is- I was just..." he rubbed his neck, a reddish glow grows on his face and his eyes looked everywhere but mine,

"I... didn't mind it." I turn away as well. "Despite my anger, I... didn't mind the kiss." My finger touches my lips, remembering the sensation of it on his lips. Is it bad that I'm craving it? I don't think I'm even in a position to think of my love life when my LIFE is in danger.

The room has fallen silent, I turn back around to see what he was doing and he surprises me. Both of his hands were on his face, skin red and chest caved in like a flustered girl who just had her first kiss. His ears are so red... its kind of cute.

"Felix?"

"I'm fine, I-I'll go if you don't need anything." he nimbly left and for a second I was by myself once again.