Day Seven Part 2

"Hyunjin?"

I shot my head towards the voice that called me.

"Jeongin, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at school." I lean off the wall and stand in front of Jeongin.

"School got cancelled last minute, I just came back." he glances from me to behind me. "Are you fighting?"

"Huh? No no of course not. Just got a little competitive that's all." I send YN a look to go along with me and she just looks away.

The last thing I want is Chan knowing about this through Jeongin.

"YN- Noona? Are you okay?"

"I am. I should get going, Chan might be waiting for me. I'll pack my bags myself." she gives Jeongin a smile and left.

I'm not done with her just yet. Although she made a lots of points, and she is right. But! ARGH! I just can't accept the fact that she's swaying Felix and making him gain another weakness.

If one day, he'd had to choose between her and us and he chooses her... I might just loose my mind for real.

And if it turns out that she's just using him to get revenge on Wolfgang, I'd regret not killing her today.

"Hyung? Are you okay? You're spacing out."

"Am I? I'm alright, just tired."

...........
YN POV

With a suitcase with everything I needed, I stand looking up at a white and gold plane.

"Shiny." So shiny that it's blinding my eyes!

"You're ready?" Chan comes out of the door of the plane.

I walk over and climb the staircase. Before going inside, I glance at Hyunjin, he was the one who drove the car here at the private airport.

He looked at me with a questioning face. I just shrug and go inside. It's not like I have anything else to say to him.

"Take a seat where ever you want, by the window or the room. There's also a variety of drinks at the bar, the stewardess will assist you."

"We're traveling for 24 hours so get yourself comfortable

"We're traveling for 24 hours so get yourself comfortable." he takes my suitcase and leads me inside to sit down.

Once we were all settle, me, him, the stewardess and the pilot, our flight began.

On the first hours of the flight, I was quiet. There wasn't really anything I wanted to know because... Hyunjin's angered expression linger in my mind.

What if I let him do what he wanted...to kiss me...what would I have done? Kiss him back? Go along with it because I was scared he'd kill me? Or was it just another excuse to get sexually pleased.

I think its all that.

"Want a drink?" I glance up, Chan held a glass of red wine in his hand and his own on the other. "You can say no."

Hold on. His tone is...strangely too soft.

"Thanks." I take it and taste it with a sip. The flavorful, tannin and fruity, wine spreading on my tongue and my throat.

"Is it good?" he swirls his glass before drinking, not cutting his gaze on me.

"It's strong but it's good." I place the glass down on the table in front of me.

"Did something happen while I was busy?"

If you already know why even ask, God damnit.

"Nothing much." averting my sight out the window I could sense him moving around, maybe he sat down.

"Are you sure? I heard something interesting from Hyunjin and Minho this morning. I also saw Felix moving around in a hurry and avoiding me."

I just wish he would stop pressing on matters he already know.

Hyunjin has already faught with me this morning and I'm conflicted on what kind of thing is going on between me and Felix.

"Well what do you want me to say?! That I had sex with Felix? That I was threatened by Hyunjin this morning and almost kissed?! That I'm scared every minute when I'm with any of you?! What else do you want me to say?" I shouted, not directly at him but it was my reply.

"Easy there. You're gonna scare the people in this plane." he stood up and held my hand. "Breath, YN."

What is he doing?!

I take my hand away and look out the window. Please just shut up and change the subject.

"Isn't it about time you told me what our travel to Columbia is for?"

"You're being cold." he chuckles and moves to the seat in front of me. "We're going to retrieve your mother's dead body. Her chopped up head to be specific."

"What?" I froze and my nails clench tight on the leather arm of the seat. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"It's sad. That you had no idea that the grave you would visit every month was empty." he swirls the red liquid in his glass, staring at my shaken glare like I'm some cornered prey.

Fucking annoying.

"I told you before, answering your question, that knowing about Kang Taehyun isn't all there is to your abduction."

"Then fucking get straight to the god damn point!" I grit my teeth. "I don't like talking about my family."

He settles down his glass on a small table and lean forward in one swift motion. "Well I'm afraid you're going to have to get use to it. Since everything involves you and your family." his eyes turn half lidded and smiles. "Now fix that temper before I lose mine."

[A/N==SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF COLLEGE ADMISSION REVIEWS THANK YOU FOR UR PATIENCE]