Day Six Part 2

*Somewhere In Seoul*

"I don't feel good about this, Boss. This is one of the Orochi family members we're dealing with."

"It's fine~ This guy's whole clan is dead now. You're being a coward!"

A young man, tied back with ropes, pained on his knees. Blood dripped from his mouth and face, mixing with his sweat.

"Should we dump him out to sea? Or burn him?"

"Keh! Like I care what you do to him. Cut off all his limbs if it fancies you."

"ha...ha ha... Hahaha!" a mocking laughter came out of the injured man. "These fuckers."

"What did he say?!"

"Looks like the fucker can still talk."

Precise and powerful, he ripped the ropes and threw a punch right under the thug's chin and another on the middle of his neck.

"Had you're fun pulling me around?"

"This fucker- Argh!" the other thug was going to knock him out with his bat but the young man caught it and pushed it back, hitting the thug's face.

Knocked out cold on the floor, he moved the bodies to a corner before leaving the place.

"I need to find her."

.........

*Chan's Office*

The doors swung open and Felix, Seungmin and a girl rushed in.

"Brother!" the girl yelled and ran to Chan's side. "You told me we were going to France today! Why are we still here?!"

The two of us, who were discussing matters, turned surprise. Well mostly him.

"Karin? You're not supposed to be here." Chan glances at me then back at his sister.

"What do you mean? Brother, do you not love me anymore?!" she started crying ang wailing like a perfect little spoiled brat.

As she cried, I watched in boredom. She takes a peek at me from her brother's comforting hug then screamed.

"WHO IS THAT BITCH! Why is she alone with you in your office?!"
"Karin! Where are your manners?" Chan scolded back shaking her shoulders.

"Let's move our discussion some other time. You look really busy." I left before glaring at the little girl.

Wow calling me a bitch? That brat.

"Sorry, Hyung. We can't possibly stop her from getting in." Seungmin bows his head. Felix does the same, but steals a glance at me.

"Its fine. We can talk again when I'm free, YN."

I left the office, catching a smirking glimpse from the little kid. Too smart for her own good at getting attention.

Outside of the office, Felix hurriedly takes me away. I could tell that Seungmin was just as confused as I am when we parted.

What does this guy want from me now?

"Look, YN." he whispers. Taking quick looks around us to see if anyone's there. He holds my arms and stares at me. "If you want it, I can take you to see your friends."

All of a sudden?

"My friends?"

"Yeah. I can give you a ride there myself."

"Is this...your way of trying to repay me for what you did?" his eyes start to lose focus and his grip on me loosed till he pulled back. "You think after this, I can forget about it? Haven't we talked about this?"

"No! I'm not trying to pay for what I did. I'm doing this because I care about you." he comes closer that I swear our noses almost touched. "I know this isn't the right time to be emotional like this but I care about you. And I want you to find ease, somehow. I- I do feel bad deceiving you but I didn't know that it was going to come to this."

"You didn't know what? Your feelings?"

His breathing was uneven and his eyes looked all over my face. Frustration on his eyebrows and hands.

"I don't like how Chan is looking at you." he calmly, as best as he could, said. Leaning in making our foreheads touch.

"I'm sorry that I'm being hard to budge. My mind is just always quick to think bad things ever since. I keep taking your intentions in the wrong way now."

"I understand that. I just... Want to know if there is...something between us. I want it to be clear with the two of us."

Felix... Is actually being vulnarable in front of me. But I honestly don't know what's going on between us.

Will it be bad if I just go ahead and say that I feel the same way without knowing how I really do feel about him?

Will it be bad if i just go in for a kiss?

But I don't want to complicate things. I don't want to get deeply involved with any of them.

"I don't know what's going on, but you make me want to kiss you."

His stunning freckles on his flustered face, his slightly parted lips barely away from mine. I want to touch it all.

Something's not right. But I don't know what. I have no clue. And I don't care right now.

I thought we had this conversation this morning. He's conscience is still bothering him?

"YN, can I have you. You can hate me all you want after. I'll pay whatever the price." he touches my hands and slides them up to my shoulders and neck.

"Don't talk carelessly, Felix. I don't accept empty words." I touch the back of his hands from my neck.

"Who said my words were empty?" he whispers just above my lips.