Day Three

Felix POV

Me and Minho came back from buying donuts at the cafe our boss loves. We're now headed back to the mansion where we stay.

"That girl from the cafe looked pretty. Got her name?" Minho started after parking the car.

"What? You mean the one who prepared the donuts for us?"

"Yeah, who else? She looked really cautious of you though as if she's suspecting you weird." he laughed. We both got out of the car and started walking towards the mansion.

"I didn't get her name. But she had these really cute earrings. I might get the same ones myself later."

"When was the last time you got laid, Felix?" I had to stop walking cause of his question.

"All of a sudden? I was talking about earrings and you throw me with a rated question." I was serious but I couldn't help but laugh at his weirdness. Well, more like uniqueness.

"Well, we were talking about that girl earlier. The question is still related."

Can't say he doesn't have a point.
"I don't know, never thought of it."

We start walking again and we arrived at the front doors.

"Now that's the time you start thinking about it. You should... Really let yourself enjoy times sometimes you know. Have a bottle of soju or wine, check in a hotel with a hot girl, get some head you know?" he said so casually as if he talks about it 24/7.

"Right." I plainly replied and hurried upstairs where the guys usually gather.

"We're back with the donuts!" I announced.

And I was right, all of the guys were at the upstairs living room. And so is, Chan, the boss.

"Great, you're back. Now boys, while we enjoy our snacks, we need to discuss the new case." Chan was standing beside the whiteboard that has lots of pictures and papers stuck to it.

I took a chocolate flavored donut and sat beside Han on the couch.

"Yah! Who took my honey glazed donut!" Changbin annoyingly exclaimed looking at all of us with wide eyes.

"Just have a different one Hyung." Seungmin said to calm him down.

"Aish! Fine fine."

"As I was saying..." Chan began again after stopping his laugh. " Kang Jinyoung is dead and we need to make our move. Peledis and YJ are also big groups that want the Kang Jinyoung Property."

"If the head is dead, whose protecting it right now?" Hyunjin asked.

"Rather than being protected, it has a seal that can only be broken by the sole inheritor. Luckily, the other groups have no idea who the sole inheritor is yet. But we, we have a possibility."

"Cool, then let's go kidnap this guy and tell him to break the seal." Minho said.

"Well, we know who it could possibly be but we don't know where he's at. Apparently, Kang Jinyoung knew that his death will endanger his son so he hid him in a place no one would know. Changing his identity and his whole birth certificate."

"Then how are we going to get him?" I ask.

"We're going to need help from the only person who knows where he is." Chan brought out a picture from a folder and stuck it on the center of the whiteboard. "Her."

.............

I feel like dying!

"I can't take this anymore! Stop talking Euna!"