Crazy little thing called love

"Dinner is ready! Set the plates please and the wine glasses."

"I'm pretty sure I don't have any wine" Roger frowned.

"Okay, what could we drink?"

He opened the fridge "I have ... orange juice. It expires tomorrow" he said smirking.

You rolled your eyes "Pour it, come on"

You dined in silence, all you could hear was chewing.

"God how hungry I was. Huh! I'm going to take a shower, okay?"

"Sure. I'll be on the balcony" he said.

You came out in his robe and towel turban on your head.

"Babe, come, sit on my lap. Mmhmm, you smell nice and your skin is so silky" he said gently kissing your shoulder.

"Can you believe I have a bruise on my ass?"

"Let me see. Look, really!"

"Don't touch, it hurts!"

"May I kiss? I have healing lips"

You nodded.

"See, it's better now. Looks like you squirmed on the floor."

"I'm sure. I didn't have it until we...you know" you said a little shyly.

"Made love?" Roger said with a smirk.

"Listen, I want to ask you something? How long did you plan for me to stay here?"

"As much as you want. I would like you to stay as long as possible, but it's up to you. Mi casa es tu casa" he interwined fingers with yours.

"Generous! I'll see, it depends on a lot of things, like your cooking" you teased him.

"Huh, and I'll learn that, just to keep you" he said and kissed you.

"You know, we've known each other for years, and we know so little about the other one. Isn't that weird?"

"I've never thought about it, um, interesting. What do you want to know?"

"I want to know ... where did you buy the shampoo and conditioner?"

"Hahahaha, oh my, hahaha, okay! In America when we were on tour" he continued to laugh.

"Laugh as much as you want, but I'm really interested in that. Now I understand why your hair is always so shiny and perfect. Say you brought larger quantities? There is no such thing in England" you sounded sirious.

"I'll give it to you when you like it so much, I was planning on getting a haircut anyway"

"No! You can't!" you widened eyes.

"Oh yes! I will definitely do it."

"But you have such a beautiful hair. Are you sure? Okay, whatever. Hey, tell me how it was in America? Freddie didn't bother to give me his impressions. In fact, we didn't even see each other at that time ..." you sighed.

"I remember that period in your lives. Well, it was nice and hard. We came back quickly, as you know. Brian got hepatitis."

"That's right! He was all yellow, poor thing. Is it true, I promise I won't tell anyone, that he fell in love there?"

"Yep. In a girl everyone knew only as "peach". There was nothing between them, but he completely lost his mind over her."

"So it's true. Fred hinted to me about it, but didn't go into detail. What will happen in Japan, I can't even imagine" you bowed your head.