Pain is so close to pleasure

In the period that followed, your life turned upside down. Roger and you could hardly move without being followed by paparazzi and screaming fans. It used to be hard, but you didn't pay much attention to it, otherwise you would go crazy.

"Babe, Freddie is throwing a party! We are celebrating top of the charts!"

"Really? I can't wait to relax a little, this is total madness!"

"Ah yes, let's not forget, he said to come to this address and to come disguised" Roger shrugged.

"Freddie knows how to be mysterious. Who knows what miracle we'll find at that address...So, what are we going to disguise ourselves in?"

"Dunno...oh, maybe we should use those masks from Japan?"

"Nah, give me something more original!"...

"Is this more original to you?" he looked in the mirror.

"What's the matter, this is great!"

"I'm prince fucking charming! I have to wear leggings! And this collar is suffocating me! Sweetie, I look funny!"

"That is the goal!" you said.

"But, but... ooouuuuffff"

"Stop whining! Your legs are fine and dandy and you are one very sexy prince, many princesses would give the whole kingdom for you" you said seductively.

He lifted you into his arms and your eyes met

"I'm the happiest man in the world! You are everything I need, everything I ever wanted, you are my guiding star...Big things are waiting us, I want to enjoy with you for the rest of my life" he said quietly, tenderly kissing your neck.

"And now what can I say to these poetic outbursts of love of yours? You always leave me speechless, I feel stupid ..."

"Say you love me. And say that you will stay with me as long as our hearts beat"

"I will stay with you until my last breath and...I love you endlessly" you said and your lips merged into a hot kiss.

You arrived at a certain address totally confused

"Darlings, I'm so happy to see you!" Freddie exclaimed in a rabbit costume.

"Where are we?"

"This is my new house! Isn't it fantastic? Come on, come, let me take you on a tour!" he chattered and Roger and you looked at each other in wonder.

The house was already full of people, you had no idea who they were and how Freddie knew them. He gathered the boys and the rest of you and took you on a tour of his villa. So costumed you looked like a bunch of freaks led by a big pink rabbit, but you had a good time.
Deaky was there in a unicorn costume, you died laughing,