You and I

You had not yet arrived home as dawn was slowly breaking and the first snowflakes were covering the ground.

"I love snow!" you exclaimed excitedly.

"Me too, everything is so romantic" Roger shared your excitement and both of you stuck out your tongues trying to catch the passing snowflakes.

"Babe, explain to me how the new year has come so fast? I'm not ready at all" you said confused.

"Honey, it came to me quickly too. Time flies" Rog replied.

"I know, but ... Whoah, look how much snow there is! It's going to be a real challenge to get out in heels" you said looking out the window.

This time you put on tight pants, a glittering shirt and a jacket, let your lush, thick hair fall to your shoulders, put sequins on your eyelids and were ready to party.

"Love, turn around

"Love, turn around. Am I glamorous enough?"

Lump got stuck in his throat and he barely spoke

"You're gorgeous, so sexy" he leaned over to kiss you, but ...

"In the cheek or better yet in the head!"

"Maybe better nowhere?" he laughed and shook his head.

"Because of the makeup. I wouldn't want you to spoil it, at least not until we get to that club" you tossed your ponytail.

"Yeah babe. You know what, I thought I'd wear this suit, but since you got ahead of me, I'll put on a dress, change roles" he raised an eyebrow and said with a smirk.

"Hahaha, I would love to see you dressed as a drag queen, but no! Hurry up, smartass!"

"Maybe some day. You gave me a good idea. I'll suggest it to Freddie" Roger said enthusiastically.

You have arrived in front of an old, dilapidated building, with no sign that something exclusive is hiding somewhere inside.

"It doesn't seem trendy or wow to me at all" you said as you stepped out of the limo.

"Careful, love, it's slippery" Roger took your hand, "As for this, wait and see what it looks like inside."

You entered a large door that continued into a long hallway and finally reached the center of events. It was buzzing like in a hive.

"Everyone who's someone is here! Let's go!" Roger grabbed your hand.

The music was deafening, everyone was on the dance floor, even Freddie, you saw him out of the corner of your eye. You finally settled into booths where there was quite a bit of alcohol at the table.

"You started without us?" Roger asked.

"You're late, Roger!" Brian looked at him.

"It's not true, it was said we could come whenever" Roger got annoyed.