Jealousy

The day of the gala celebration dawned with the constant ringing of the telephone.

"For fuck sake! Love, please go see who's so persistent, I'm going crazy!" Roger said rolling on the bed.

"Sure darling" you ran downstairs.

"Hello? Oh Fred, good morning, where's the fire? Mmhm, I understand ... aha, okay okay, see you tonight, bye!"

"Come on, lie down to cuddle. I love this morning ritual of ours" he pulled you by the arm and knocked you down on the bed.

"Ouch honey, be a little gentler"

"Sorry baby, did you hit yourself?"

"You could kiss me where it hurts"

"With great pleasure!"

"You missed the spot, it doesn't hurt there, it tickles me, hahaha, please don't ..." you jumped out of bed.

"I didn't have this scenario in mind ..."

"I know, but you know that when you start tickling me, I can't go on, I start laughing hysterically and I can't help it"

"Oh babe babe ... what am I going to do with you?" he said cheekily stretching across the bed.

"Let me tell you, let's not forget, Freddie called, of course, and said he would pick us up at 8pm and not a minute later. You know what that means, we can't be late. He sounded very serious" you raised your eyebrows.

"Oh great! I really have to tell him to stop telling me not to be late, he's starting to get on my nerves" Rog said a little annoyed.

"I understand him. We both know how to be irresponsible, especially you"

"It's all your fault! I'm blinded by your beauty and your art of seduction, as if hypnotizing me and forgetting both the time and where I went and why I went" he said.

"Awww, it's nice to know I have power over you!" you laughed.

"You know what, lie next to me, we only need to get ready in a few hours anyway"

"No problemo!" you throw yourself next to him.

"We could be in bed until the evening, and then we can just jump in formal clothes"

"Haha, I would really like to be able to be like you, ie you men. I have to wash my hair, iron both your and my clothes, put on makeup ... There's work to be done"

"I'll iron!" he exclaimed.

"Come on!" you said in surprise.

"Seriously! I can't cook, but I can do everything else" he winked at you.

'Wait a minute! Won't that ironing be like Freddie's ironing? Under the mattress?"

"M-maybe? Shit, you caught me! Okay, I can't iron, but I can hug you hard and not let you move" he said, bringing you closer to himself and pressing his lips to your shoulder.

"That's nice...I love when I feel your breath on my skin" you whispered.

"I know" he said softly and moved his lips a little lower, toward the middle of your back.

You've been silent for a while, only your deep breathing could be heard, you've both enjoyed just lying next to each other, intertwining your fingers and smiling.

"There aren't many days like this ..." Roger said.

"Mmhm ... this is very pleasing ..."

"I'm not a fan of sitting on my ass all day and doing nothing, but I have to admit that this is nice. It's been pretty stressful these days. I want to ask you something, do you like Freddie's house?"