Teo Torriatte

You sneaked out of the hotel, so that the others wouldn't see you, you wanted to be alone. The limousine took you to the city center where the festival was held

"Did you know about this?"

"Yeah" said Rog "This is only happening tonight, the hosts explained to me what it was about, but I can't remember, sorry, I was busy figuring out how to surprise you and how those three wouldn't find out. And I got this for us" he handed you a face mask.

You were a geisha, he a samurai, very original. So disguised, you squeezed into a procession of people walking to a temple. Fireworks lit up the night sky, while whole families sat under the blossoming trees drinking tea and enjoying the fresh spring air. Everyone was dressed in traditional clothes and there was a festive atmosphere. It was truly magical, completely different from anything you had attended until then.

And no one recognized you

"Let's get out of here, I'm taking you to another place, but don't take off your mask" Roger hugged you and led you in an unknown direction.

"Where are we going?" you asked him excitedly.

"You will see."

After a short walk, you reached the port where a boat was waiting for you.

"Ladies first. Watch your step, love."

That little boat seemed to come out of a fairy tale...

"Honey, you're not saying anything. Do you like it?"

"Everything is beautiful, thank you my love"

You cruised the Tokyo Bay, watched the lights of the city, breathed in the freshness of the Pacific Ocean, rejoiced in the fireworks and enjoyed each other.

"Babe, I think we should go back to the hotel" you said yawning

"Yes, you know we could" Rog also yawned.

"You see, yawning is contagious" you both laughed.

In the hallway of the hotel, sipping tea, Freddie, John and Brian were waiting for you