Leaving home ain't easy

I hate this!" you repeated in your mind as you helped Roger pack for Ridge Farm.

A fake smile flickered on your lips as you disintegrated from within.

"Is everything okay with you?"

"Yeah."

"Don't lie to me. Come on."

You hugged him and buried your head in his chest.

"Love, don't be sad, you'll come to me, won't you?" he said and hugged you as he placed his chin on your head.

"I hate a stupid farm and a stupid album and... it's all stupid!" you kicked the floor.

Roger laughed out loud

"You're funny and very cute when you're angry!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean a stupid album, but it's a stupid farm!"

He peered out the window

"Here's Brian."

"Pretend you're not here so he might leave. Please" you said sadly.

"You're really silly!" he shook his head.

"Oh, I know. Chrissie is the same as this morning. I understand" Brian hugged you.

"Thank you. Finally!"

"Darling, don't drool! You'll see him in a day" Freddie said in his own style and shoved Roger into the van.

It's been about three weeks since you've been alone. The longest and most boring and loneliest three weeks in your life. During the day you did well somehow, but in the evening it didn't go at all

"That's it! I'm going to pick up Mary and we go to that farm! Period!"

When you arrived, you found out that the guys were in the studio, recording.

In the hallway you heard Freddie's voice

"Higher, higher!"

"You heard him! More wails from the depths of hell" you recognized Deaky's voice too.

"Busted! What are you guys doing?" you flew inside.

"Shhh! Work in progress! Let's go one more time!" Freddie shouted into the microphone.

"Hey, how come you're here?" he looked surprised.

"We missed you, but if we bother..." you said.

"Don't be ridiculous! Rog, you're not paying attention! Higher!"

"If I go any higher only dogs will hear me! Hi babe, Mary..." Roger waved at you.

You couldn't help but laugh at his high pitch notes "Galileoooo!"

He remarked, of course,

"What? Is it funny to you? It's not to me. I repeat the same thing...a thousand times! And who the heck is that Galileo anyway?"

After that sentence, Roger faced Brian's reproachful look

"Are you serious? Who is Galileo? I ... I can't do this ... I'm giving up"

Mary and you were dying of laughter. Freddie was finally pleased, clapping his hands

"That was great! Congratulations blonde!"

"Oh my fucking god! My nuts are in my chest!" he took off his headphones and rushed towards you.

"Did I surprise you?" you asked hugging him.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen after ... three weeks! Shit! I haven't seen you in three weeks?!"

"Stop repeating like a parrot! Three weeks, three weeks ..." Brian snapped nervously.