Lily of the valley

Come over!" he took your hand and led you somewhere.

"Where are we in a hurry? Where are we going?" you lagged behind him.

"Home." In the car, he kissed you gently all the time and bit your neck and lips. "A surprise awaits you ..." he whispered to you, "You'll just have to wait a little while for me to do everything the way I imagined."

In your glittery dress you waited in front of the door for your darling to call you. Roger's hand appeared and he pointed to enter.

"Babe, what is this? Some mystery" you laughed.

"Go to the living room" he said, walking behind you.

"Right there? Here I go, slowly, what's behind the corner ..." you paused and fell silent.

He wrapped both arms around you

"And? Do you like it?"

"Sure, honey. Why all this?"

"This is our glamorous, romantic evening. Come."

There was a blanket and a few pillows on the floor, and the whole room was magically lit by several candles lined up everywhere...

"Sit down, lie down, adjust yourself to be comfortable, I'll be right there" he said and kissed you.

"Okay love"

He brought wine, played some romantic music on the turntable and lay down next to you.

"Will you tell me why all this?"

"I craved for this. Just you and me" he looked you in the eyes.

"I missed this too. Thank you" you said and your lips merged into a soft kiss.

"Uh, wait for me to take off my dress and jump into something more comfortable."

"No, stay in it. A glamorous evening, remember?" he pulled you by the arm.

"Oh, all right. So, everything has to be 100% solemn" you giggled.

"Exactly babe!"

The evening was spent in conversation, you talked about everything and anything for a long time, cuddled, laughed, sipped wine and enjoyed your time. At one point, listening to his soothing voice, you fell asleep hitting head on the floor.

"What happened? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Ow, yes, no, I'm very sleepy. I feel dreadful" you manage to utter.

"Thank God you said that, I can't keep my eyes open anymore either"

"It only means one thing ..." you barely spoke.

He hugged you, you put your hand over his stomach and rested your head on his shoulder.

As you struggled to keep your eyelids open, for a little caress, your sweetheart fell asleep like a baby.

"I knew it would be like this ..." you whispered, snuggling into his arms, covering you with a blanket and falling asleep glamorously.

You seemed to be dreaming, but no ... Roger's gentle voice was trying to wake you ... You shifted and turned your back on him.

"Sleeping beauty" he whispered, kissing your shoulder.

You silently pulled back the blanket and covered yourself over your head.

"Love, turn around, kiss me, come on babe"

"No" you muttered.

"Wake up, the sun has risen!" he shook you.