Good old-fashioned lover boy

You finally got home and ran into the hallway while your clothes were straining and making puddles.

"Babe, I have dirty thoughts as I look at you in that wet dress that clung to your body..." Roger said as he gently wrapped you around waist.

You put your arms around his neck and kissing, continued towards the bathroom leaving clothes behind. Warm water slid down your bodies as your hands intertwined and your hearts beat fast with passion. After a few hot minutes...

"Oh love, how are you?" he asked softly.

"Haha, im great, and you?"

"My God ... it was short but sweet. I love making love to you anytime and anywhere" he said and kissed you on the cheek.

"Mmmhm, me too. Take a look!" you pointed to the foggy shower door.

"Wow honey, a work of art! Our initials in the heart...for the Louvre" he laughed.

"I just think it's cute! There you are!" you said seemingly offended.

"I love you, you know! Get out now, I don't want to spend an eternity in the bathroom" said Rog, wrapping both you and himself in a large towel.

You lay down on the couch and replaced the towel with a sheet

"So, what's the weirdest place you've ever had sex?" he asked.

"Huh...um... the roof of the building, the park, um... oh yes, the Zepp's concert..." you said without hesitation.

He straightened up and raised an eyebrow in wonder.

"I thought you wouldn't answer me. Look at her, you're a little rebel, aren't you?" he laughed and rested his head on your shoulder "Your skin still smells of grass and rain" kissing your neck he said.

"Mmmm...that's nice..."

"If I continued down south, I come to this sexy line between your thigh and belly...god, I can't get enough of you..." he whispered running his fingers lightly over your skin as you breathed harder. You closed your eyes and bit your lip trying not to scream from the heat and excitement spreading through your body. As his lips inquired into your curves, as if it seemed to you...

"What are you doing?" suddenly you heard and saw Freddie.

You instinctively jerked your leg hitting Roger in...

"Ouch honey...you may have ruined the chance of ever having children" he said as his head swayed under the covers.

"You're fucking!" Freddie said with a cheeky smile.

"Fred, how did you get in?" Rog asked in surprise as you pulled the sheet up to your chin.

"We entered through the door, it was unlocked."

"Um, we?" you asked.

"Oh, there's Deaky and Veronica in the kitchen. They were ashamed to interrupt you, I was not!"

"Shit Fred! Hi you two" Rog waved to them and they waved back.

"Get dressed. Oh, one more thing darlings, your sheet is transparent" Fred burst into laughter.

You wrapped yourself tightly in the towel and headed for the bedroom, leaning your ass against the wall, while Freddie and John smiled and Veronica blushed.

"Tell me one more time, why are you here?" Roger asked.

"We go to that little pub next to our studio, it's Chrissie's birthday. Brian called you and couldn't reach you, now I see why, you naughty ones! Then he asked me to come to you and here, I came that is, we came" Freddie explained.