My baby does me

After a few days, a famous tea ceremony was held. You sat on the sidelines and watched the guys do quite well in the new role. Beautiful geisha girls served them in a sunny hidden park in Tokyo.

They received many traditional gifts and recorded a short video of gratitude to Japanese fans

They received many traditional gifts and recorded a short video of gratitude to Japanese fans. All in all, a new experience, very nice. Freddie was so thrilled with the Kendama he got that he didn't drop it, even while he was eating, it was standing on the table

 Freddie was so thrilled with the Kendama he got that he didn't drop it, even while he was eating, it was standing on the table

"Tom would like to have this I'm sure, but he won't get it. I'll be selfish. He has his toys, Mary bought him half the store" he said.

"Have you heard from her?"

"Yes, we talked a little and then she let me hear the cat. The two of us talked nicely, I told him I would get him a friend when I got back"

"You're crazy Freddie! What do you need so many cats for?" Deaky asked in surprise.

"They make me happy, darling. That's why. I saw one big nice house, with a beautiful yard, when I buy it, I think I will have about ten cats. It's my dream."

"When are you buying that house?" Rog asked curiously.

"Oh, not yet, darling. I have to get rich first."
You all laughed sweetly at Freddie's statement.

"Okay, we solved that. Cats and houses and stuff. Now let's solve what we came here for, a concert. I want to go to the arena, I can't just fly out on an unknown stage" Brian said seriously.

"Why are you so...? Just work work, relax!"

"Oh really? At least I came to rehearsals before the tour, and you? Someone has to be serious, not like you, like some unlived child!" Brian yelled.

"Okay Bri! We'll see who's who at the concert! You're nervous because...you don't have...sex!"

Brian jumped across the table "I'll choke you like a chicken!"

"Cut it out, both of you! You act like jerks! Rehearsal tomorrow!" John slammed his fist on the table.

"Deaky, we really aren't..." Brian tried to say something,