SEVEN

🔞🔞

Taehyung

The next morning I woke in the arms of my Alpha, my human, my mate, I never thought I'd say those words and above all that he's beautiful and so thoughtful, he didn't force me into anything, he said he wanted to wait till my dad knew about us before anything, because he wants to mate during our first time together. He stirs when I try to stand and pulls me down and back into his arms, "I have to pee." He chuckles and kisses my neck then let's me get up, I turn and kiss his cheek, "good morning Alpha."

"There is an extra toothbrush under the sink and feel free to shower, I have extra clothes you can borrow", he says sleepily, his face still in his pillow. I take him up on the offer and shower, I found a disposable razor too so I was able to shave after brushing my teeth. A few months back I tried to grow a goatee but damn it took forever so I got rid of what little I had, now I feel like I have to shave all the time. I'm not a feminine Omega by any means but I won't lie and say I don't want my Alpha to baby me and spoil me, that's just in our nature as Omega's but now I wonder what it will be like with a human, will he have the same instincts as a wolf.

Am I upset that my mate isn't a wolf, what happens if he doesn't act like an Alpha, Omegas live for their Alpha's praise and their possessiveness and how safe they make us feel, can a human do that. I'm happy that Jin is taller than me and broader than, he is also very smart and his body is hard and muscular, so I know he could keep me safe. I stand in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror, what if I figure out I dont want a human mate, my heart hurts the minute I have that thought. I wrap a towel around my waist and slowly open the door to find Jin gone and clothes folded on the foot of the bed, I smile to myself at what a gentleman my Alpha is.

A scent hits my nose as soon as I walk downstairs, "are you cooking breakfast." I wrap my arms around his waist and his body is marvelous, perfect in all the right places, my mind starts to wonder again and I think about the size of Alpha cock, they are huge and my mouth waters thinking about it, what if my human cant compare. I close my eyes tightly and bury my face in his back, "are you okay, what is bothering you."

Seokjin

"How do you know something is bothering me", he asks intrigued. "I dont know, I just feel like you are upset about something, did I so something wrong", I ask turning around and holding him. "You can feel my emotions", he asks. "I can a little bit, there is something on your mind, anything I can help with", I ask kissing his nose and then his lips. He leans against me, "god you make me weak with every touch, every kiss, every stare, am I being stupid, you are to perfect, lets go out today, Ill invite Jimin so that you can meet my best friend, we need to have some fun because I am going to talk to my dad tonight."

He cleaned up the breakfast dishes while I got ready, when I met him back downstairs he told me that he sent a text to Jimin and let him know we are going out and that we would pick him up. He also sent a text to his uncle and let him know that he was going to confront his dad tonight and asked if he could be there with him and of course his uncle said yes, I am glad he has Se-Hun to support him. "You ready Tae", I ask grabbing my phone and wallet. 

"Yea, I told Jimin we would pick him up", he says. I take his hand and kiss his palm, intertwining our fingers as we walk out, he gasps when he sees my car, "what kind of car is this." "A Genesis G90, it was a graduation gift to myself", I smile opening the door for him. I slide into the driver seat, lean over grabbing his chin and kissing him, he kisses me back softly but with so much feeling, he took my breath away. "Good morning Taehyung", I say in a husky voice and he melts right into me. "Its a very good morning", he says smiling.

When we pull up to Jimin's house he leans over and kisses me, "come on Alpha, I want to introduce you to my very best friend." I walk around the car and open the door for him, when he steps out I kiss him and follow him to the door, a little blonde yanks the door open and stares at me  like he's never seen a human before, "holy shit, you are gorgeous, Tae is he seriously your mate." "Yes, so hands off Park, dont even think about it", he growls. 

He throws his hands up in mock defense, "okay okay, I wont touch but I sure as hell will look." Tae rolls his eyes and I laugh, "Seokjin this is my former best friend Jimin." "Hey, not funny", Jimin whines, he holds his hand out  to me, "it is very very nice to meet you Seokjin." Tae growls again tearing Jimin's hand away from mine. "Where do you guys want to go", I ask leading them to the car. "To the mall of course, there is a Gucci store calling my name", Tae says wrapping his arm around my waist. 

After we drop Jimin off at his house, Tae and I drive back to my house in silence, I think he is upset with me and I dont blame him, I acted like an idiot but I couldn't help myself, something came over me and I didn't even feel like myself, an instinct inside of me and I acted on it. When I pulled into the driveway and turned the car off he jumped out and walked to my front door, waiting for me to unlock it. I push the door open, throw my keys onto the table and grab a bottle of water from the fridge, the next thing I know I am being pushed against the kitchen counter, pants yanked down around my ankles and Tae on his knees in front of me. 

"Alpha", he moaned and proceeds to suck my cock, taking me all the way into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat. I grip the counter, my knuckles are white and my legs are like jelly, "fuck Taehyung, fuck that feels so good." I grab his hair and start to rock my hips, thrusting my cock into his mouth, he cups my balls making me moan loudly, "I'm going to cum Tae." Warning him in case he wants to move but when I shudder and release strings of cum he takes it all, he stands and attacks me, kissing me, shoving his tongue into my mouth, allowing me to taste myself. "My Alpha, only mine, I love you", he says licking my neck where he will mark me when the time comes and I am getting hard again.