THIRTEEN

A/N The pic above is little Jack

Four years later

Taehyung

"Did you say good bye to grandpa", I asked my son. "Yes papa, when will we visit him again", he asks. "Next weekend sweetheart, its his birthday we will bring him fresh flowers", I say taking his hand and walking back to the car. "Are we going to Oscars birthday party now papa", he asks excitedly. "Yes sweetie we have to go home and see daddy first, he misses you so much", I tell him. "I miss him too Papa, I don't want him to work anymore", he pouts. I laugh, "I know baby, but daddy always makes time for you doesn't he." "Yes because he loves me this much", he says holding his arms out wide.

I smile at him thru the rear view mirror as we pull into the driveway. I walk to my husbands office and wrap my arms around him as Jack follows me in and wraps himself around Jin's legs. "I guess that's my cue to stop working", he laughs picking Jack up and kissing his forehead, then putting his arm around my shoulders and kissing my lips, "how's all my babies, how was the visit to the cemetery." 

"I'm happy daddy, I get to eat cake today and watch Oscar open presents, papa is tired because he says my sisters won't stop moving in his belly", Jack says. He wiggles out of Jin's arms, "I'm going to get Oscar's present and take it to Uncle Goo." I laugh and hug my husband tighter, we have been married almost a three years now, Jack just turned four and I am due in three months, we were so happy when we found out we are having twin girls.

"The cemetery was nice, new flowers were there so I am guessing mom and Uncle visited recently", I say kissing my husband, "I missed you." "I missed you too", he rubs my belly calming the girls down, he has the magic touch with his babies. "How do you feel about your mom and Se-Hun exploring a relationship", he asks pressing his lips to my forehead and holding them there. 

This man still makes my heart race, even after 4 years together, I never get tired of of his tenderness. "I am actually good with it, did you know they dated in school and my grandfather made my dad marry my mom instead of Uncle, he was heart broken and my dad wasn't thrilled either." "I'm guessing they made it work though because I got you out of it", he says tickling me. I push him away and waddle quickly to the kitchen laughing, "be careful love, I am going to finish this then we can go."

Seokjin

"Pip, you're here", Jungkook pulls me to him and hugs me, "I missed you little brother." "Kook I literally live in the backyard and you just saw me this morning when we had coffee together", I laugh holding him tighter. "Shut up and let me miss you", he whines. "UNCLE PIP, UNCLE HYUNGIE", Winter yells running into my arms. "Hi baby girl, oh my gosh, you are getting to big to hold, oh boy I might drop you", I say wobbling around with her in my arms. "Uncle stop it, you are the strongest man I know", she says.

"You got that right", I say making a muscle and kissing it. She laughs, I set her down and she hugs Taehyung, rubbing his belly, "hi little ones, I cant wait to see you I am going to show you my Barbie's, what make-up is and cute boys." She runs away giggling as Tae tries to swat her butt, "she's your daughter alright Jungkook, naughty." Jungkook laughs, "her mom is the naughty one not me, it's the wolf in her."

 "Where's the birthday boy", I ask. "Sena is getting him ready", Jungkook says when we hear the door bell. He answers it and it's the Kim's, carrying tons of gifts. "Gigi", Jack says running into the kitchen and hugging his grandma. "There is my Jack Jack", she hugs him and covers his face with kisses. "Ewww Gigi that's gross, Uncle Joon tell her to stop kissing me", he says reaching for Namjoon.

"You heard him mom, that's gross", he laughs. Since Myung's death the Kim's have become family to Jungkook and I, filling that void of losing our parents. "Here comes the birthday boy", Sena says walking in with Oscar in her arms. "Put me down momma I wanna see my presents", he grabs Jack's hand and they run to the table where Oscars gifts are. 

The doorbell chimes again and when Se-Hun opens the door and the Min's walk in, Tae quickly waddles over to Jimin and they try to hug but their bellies get in the way, they are both due about the same time, Jimin and Yoongi fell hard for each other when they first met and were married shortly after. Yoongi shakes mine and Jungkook's hands then we head out back to start the BBQ.

Everybody is in the back yard watching Oscar open his gifts, Taehyung comes over to me and slips himself under my arm and pouts, "what's wrong love." "Please calm your daughters down I swear they are playing soccer in there, look at my ankles Alpha", he whines. I laugh and pull him away from the crowd, wrapping my arms around him I kiss his lips, then I kneel down and rub his belly, "hi my baby girls, you need to give your papa a rest in there, I know you are excited to come out and meet everyone but you have just a little while longer." I kiss his belly all over and a moan escapes his mouth, I stand and pull him to me.

"I need you Alpha", he whispers. I smile at him then lean over and whisper into his ear, "I think we should wait till after the cake babe, we don't want to be rude." "Alpha", he whines. I kiss him till he is breathless, " I love you my Omega, thank you for loving me, thank you for our pups and thank you for being the greatest Omega any Alpha or human could ask for." "I was told loving a human was forbidden, I'm glad I am such a naughty Omega and didn't listening to my father or else I never would have been this happy, I love you Seokjin, you truly are my Forbidden love."

The End

Not sure if I ended it the way I wanted, but I think its okay as long as TaeJin is happy. I will publish my new TaeJin tomorrow I hope, I have to do some edits on it first. Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it. I love you guys and thank you for all your support. 💜💜🐹🐯