I Close My Eyes

Spec version

It's been 5 days and Jasmine still ain't made it home.

"You wanna go out on a vacation?" Cre ask

"No" I say irritated.

"What's wrong witchu , you was just coo" she ask walking in the living room.

I smack my lips and continue to play on the game because Im not finna talk to her. I been waiting on jasmine to get home so I can beat her ass ,

"How you feeling?" She ask.

"Straight. Aye bro you got that for me?" I ask on the game.

"You been acting weird every since we came back home." She say standing by the t.v I smack my lips and get irritated then keep playing the game.

She stays standing over me. "Spec" I don't answer.

"You act like you don't wanna talk to me" she say

Duh bitch.

"Move from in front of the t.v" I say playing the game she moves and walks off.

After an hour on the game I go to find Cre and Cre in the bathroom. Every since I got off the game 8 minutes go by she still in the bathroom. Jasmine quicker , she leaves out the bathroom within 2 minutes , once she go  in she come out. Cre comes out , like she took a shit for the both of em.

"What took you so long to come out the bathroom?" I ask

"What you had to use it?" She ask smiling.

I smack my lips and walk straight towards the bathroom. I go in and shut the door I go on my phone to see if I got a call from Jasmine and I don't see a call nor a text. I look up and stare.

"Man fuck that bitch" I say feeling like I wanna throw my phone. I come out the bathroom and Cleo calls I go back in the bathroom.

"Aye wassup"

"Aye bro , what you got up?!" Cleo ask

"Not shit, you tryna smoke ?" I ask tryna leave the house.

"Yea , where you at" Cleo ask

"I'm at Cre's" I respond.

"I'm finna come get chu in about 3 minutes I have some new 1 E Foe for you." Cleo says on the phone.

I wait on Cleo for 15 minutes then head to the car after he hunks. I get in the car.

"Wassup wit chu bro , give me a hug bro" we hug and lock in.

"First off , yo mama said she wanna beat cho ass cause you ain't been calling her" Cleo starts off.

"Ight" I respond.

"She said Jasmine sent her $3000 to help her out wit her car. Jasmine ain't been talking to her or calling her. And she said she wanna beat her ass too." We sit in the car silent for some coo 2 minutes.

"Me and her not together no more , she needs stop sending her fucking money." I say getting pissed off.

"She coming back home in 2 days just letting you know," Cleo says.