Alcoholic

Jasmine's Version

We make it back to Shawn's house and we're laughing at our memories from when we're kids. We walk in the door and Shawn's sitting at the table with the music busting loud.

"What yall bring me?" Shawn ask

"Nigga you ain't ask for nun" miquel says looking at him.

"You ain't shit" Shawn says sitting down on the chair rolling up.

"You went and got some more drinks?" I say looking at the table

"Yup, this all day everyday." Shawn says rolling up.

"You a lil alcoholic" I say laughing. "It's okay I am too" I say looking at him.

Miquel goes upstairs and i go upstairs with him we go in the room and I sit my food gown on the dresser next to the bed.

I change into my Pj's and miquel goes downstairs. I go downstairs after him and sit at the table next to him where he's sitting.

"Aw so she not coming back?" Miquel ask.

"Nah, I kicked her ass out" Shawn says. "She ain't wanna give me the money back I gave her for her hair so I told her ass to leave" he finishes.

Shawn sparks up and smokes the blunt.

I'm on my phone and I'm scrolling down my news feed on Facebook.

"Why you so quiet?" Miquel says passing me the blunt.

"I'm just bored" I say

"Yall drinking?" Shawn says

"Yea" I say

"Nah I got work tomorrow" miquel says.

Shawn gets up and goes in the kitchen. He takes the bottle with him. He comes back with two cups and hands me mine. My cup is full.

He sits the sprit down on the table in front of me. "There go yo sprit you been talking about" he says I look under the table and I see he bought a whole case of Sprit.

I look down at my phone and I see spec texted me on messenger. I click on it to read it.

Text

Baby I miss you, call me so we can talk.

I look up and miquel is looking directly at me. I lean over and show him the messages.

"I know I saw it when you opened it" he says looking at me.

I take another drink and sip my sprit to chase the liquor down.

"Delete it" he says looking at me. I go in the messages and delete the messages. He takes my phone and I take another drink of the dusse. I look over and see that he blocked Spec.

"Here" he says handing me the phone.

I finish my cup and miquel passes me the blunt again.

"Come here" miquel says and I look at him. He blows smoke into my mouth and I inhale it in.

"Why haven't you brought yo girl over yet?" I ask feeling a lil drunk.

"Why you wanna meet her" miquel ask.

"No I just ask" he look at me and I laugh.