2 Months Ago

Miquel version

All she need to know is I got her regardless, I wanna snap. He had my baby in there hostage. I had already figured what was going on, the fucked up part about it is the truth behind it. So basically CRE lied about the whole story, Specs in a relationship but it's not with Cre and the fucked up part about it Jasmine wanted to cut it off wit Spec. But aye look , I got sum on spec that'll make that nigga go Yaya. The only problem is with Jasmine , she don't know what's really going on around her.

Earlier she told me she had a feeling she has to move and that she doesn't want to stay home. She said she saw his feet walk away from her head before passing out after she shot herself.

I asked her what she do it for and she said he was walking up to her to take the gun. Jasmine shot Cre.  Spec set her up wit CRE to meet up with her at the house. How it was suppose to go down, Cre was suppose to shoot her, the plot was for him to open the door and Jasmine gets shot with Cre at the door then he was gone walk out.

I spoke to one of the boys asking him what went down since Im back in town I can keep a closer look on her instead of hearing about it. It's suppose to be another story to it because another story saying he ain't know Jasmine was gone shoot, he was gone grab all his shit and leave.

Jasmine knew that shit, he not coming over there but to fuck and leave. *I punch the wall* so why tf would she put HERSELF in the position to where she gotta shoot herself. It's the fact that she welcomed him back in , in the first place.

I'm mad but ain't no telling the truth , she might be scared.

"Is there anything else I can do?" The nurse ask her and she's still crying. "No," she sound a little irritated.

I lay my head back and close my eyes. 8 minutes pass by and shes still holding her head down.

"You gone stay the night?" She ask and I just stare at her.

"Please?" She says softly and let's go another tear. I ain't even know she was crying until I just looked at her 3 minutes ago.

"I was already spending the night" I say looking at her and she puts her head back and holds her face with her hand.

"I love you," I say looking at her

"I love you too," she says trying to hold In her spit. I let down a tear. My baby wanted to end her life because she thought she was gone get shot.

After leaving the nurse comes back in 3 minutes later with hot food. The bring her 2 plates.

"Would you like one?" She ask

"Yes, thank you" I say and she brings the plate to Jasmine.

"I'ma eat it later" I say as she tries to bring me the plate. They leave the room and I look at Jasmine.

"You have my plate" I say

"You not gone eat?" She ask

"Nah I want you to eat," I say looking at her.

She grabs her plate then says her grace. "Come give me a hug, I wish you could lay over here" she says looking to her right side of the room looking at how far the other bed is.

"You want some more Alfredo. I can buy that and you'll get a full plate," I say looking at her.

"No I don't want to be greedy," she says looking at the other plate.

"You want me to order it for later?" I ask after a moment of silence.

"Yea" she says and holds my hand with the ring I gave her on her finger.