Chapter 5 : Look whos here

I go to the laundry mat because I wanna get out the house. I look over at the door to see someone walk in and then i stop.

"How did you find me here?" I say looking at him.

"I want this shit to stop" he says

"What-"

"I'm in love with you and I miss my baby" he says and I look at him because I know it's not his fault. I don't say anything I just stare at him.

"I can't even get mad at you because I know the situation but you bogus" spec says looking at me.

"I'm bogus?! You left! You left me and for a bitch you met outside of prison. After the years of being with you I could give a less fuck about you." I say about
to cry

"You not thinkin, i let you know when I got out, I don't want nothing serious but I want you thinkin you free" he says standing by the door.

"I'm not gone hurt you the way you did me but I am gone hurt yo feelings. And since this is yo God brother ima make it easier for you.

I'm a little Dizzy I haven't ate all day the doctor said my appetite could decrease from stress and slight depression. I still haven't found a hobby yet but I'm still making something work.

"You straight?" He ask

"It's like I'm happy to see you but I don't want you here" I say getting mad

"That's how I felt" he responds. "You know I'm yo boyfriend right?"

I look at him because I didn't think he's say this again. I love when he do this but now I have to prove to Miquel that we'll never get back together.

"Hello!" He says walking towards me and I walk towards him and then I look over and see Miquel looking directly at us through the glass window.

He walks towards the door and opens it. "Come on" he says and I grab my bag for the cloths my cloths is inside washing.

I walk over to Miquel and spec walks over and grabs me. "Meet me at the lake you be goin at 8:00 he whispers