Trapped with you

Cleos version

I know bro just got out the hospital but he been acting like Jasmine suppose to be his mama. I'm not tryna make it like nothin but bro shouldn't of left wit Cre knowing Cre got problems herself. He don't even want Cre , Jasmine ended up leaving Spec because spec left and vanished that's how she moved down here. He think nobody knows how he found out where she stayed. He might fool around wit CRE but fasho not coming off Jasmine.

"Then she went upstairs and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I asked her why she ain't been talkin to me she said I'm not ignoring you I just want to make sure I'm not hovering you with too much company. She slow" spec telling me what happened now he living with her.

He took everything from Cre's and went back to Jasmines.

"So she kinda acting quiet" I ask

"No bro , she acting like she scared." He responds "but I'm not gone keep taking to her if she not gone talk to me, she needs to respond" he say

"What you what me to say?" I ask

"Ask her what she think she would do without me in her life" he responds.

"I have a question for you , answer straight up" I respond

"What?" He ask

"What would you do?" He ask

"Bro-"

"Nah bro honestly , be honest wit yoself. Before you ask Jasmine how she feel , how you feel? I'm not asking to get at chu." I respond ,

",Then why you asking" he say squinting his eyes."

"Because Jasmine put the gun to her head before you turned around and shot her. Then you told her you didn't care" i say getting to the point.

"Nah I have another question tho bro" I say with Jasmine sleep upstairs. "what made you beat HER ass and shoot HER and Cre ain't been touched not ONE TIME" I ask

"You finna piss me off" he responds.

"Nah , you finna lose Jasmine because I'm not going back to say shit. You did all that shit to HER and ain't did shit to CRE." I say sitting on the couch

We suppose to be gaurding her house to let dude know he can't come back over here or Spec gone shoot. He keep passing by here so now spec wants Jasmine to stay inside. He lucky she take online classes and work from home. He not gone let her go no where because he don't want dude finding her or talking to her.

"What she say when you ask her how she felt about the situation."

"She said it was life that you can choose from," I respond.

He smacks his lips.

"That's what SHE said I'm only telling you what SHE said." I respond.

"That's all?" He ask

"Yea" I say

"What she say when you asked her about what happened with the crash.