Im Already In Love

Spec's Version

Jasmine finna piss me off I ain't heard from her since yesterday. I know it's petty but I should be able to hear from her everyday.

She know I'm not going no where , I don't know why she did all this shit and she be doing it to herself literally. She know I'm in love with her and she gone go and leave.

"You ready bro?" Cole ask yelling from down stairs standing by the front door 

"Yea," I say leaving the room I go downstairs and I have my car keys in my hand. We leave and I lock the door.

I turn around and Cre's outside my house I walk over to the car and unlocks the doors with my key. Cole gets in and before I can get in the car Cre walks over to me.

"Move yo car so I can pull off." I say.

"When you coming back?" She ask

"Bro move yo car" I say looking at her. She turns around and walks over to the car. I get in the car and watch her get in the car. After she moves her car I pull out the drive way and drive next to her car.

"Aye, pull off" I say after rolling my window down. She pulls off and I see my phone is ringing. I pull off after her and I look at my phone and see that it's Cre calling.

"That girl act like she dick crazy" Cole says and I don't say anything.

"You talk to Jasmine?" Cole ask

"I spoke to her yesterday" I say

"I saw her snap yesterday , look like she was throwing down. I ain't know Jasmine could cook" he says.

"You got her snap?" I ask

"Yea, she added me a long time ago" he says.

"Nah nigga , you must've added her" I say

"I probably did I don't remember" he says.

"Nah nigga you know you did" I say.

"Aye, if I remembered I'd tell you I did" he says.

"I don't even have her snap so how you get it?" I ask

"Because me and Jasmine coo bro. That's the homie" he says

"I know she better call me , I ain't heard from her all day today" i say.

"You know what I noticed about you?" Cole ask

"What?" I say pulling up to his house.

"Yo ass was going back and forth with her and cre acting all confused. Now you acting like you in love with Jasmine and don't give a fuck about Cre." He says

"I been in love with Jasmine" I say

"I'm just saying bro that karma kinda hitting you hard right now" he says as we get out the car.

We go up to the front door and Cole unlocks his door. We walk in and I walk over to the couch and sit down.

"You fucked Kim huh?" Cole ask