Home invasion

The front door lock gets picked  and two guys with a mask comes in. A guy points a gun at me and places his finger around his mouth. I put my hands up.

He points a direction to his friend and grabs me by my neck I gut. He leads me to the counter and picks me up. I know who it is and he came to rob me.

He take his gun and point it at my pussy.
I whisper "I'm not going anywhere"

He chokes me and slaps me. He rushes me half way off the counter and slides my pants off he chokes me and wets it before sliding it in.

Before he makes it in I close my legs pretending not to know it's him.

"Please no I have a -" he chokes me harder and places the gun by my guts. I open my legs and I scoot down and then try to sit up and then lay back down he slides in.

"Aahh" I pout and grab his shirt.

I'm moaning and he chokes me then grabs my hair.

"Please don't hurt me," I say moaning and he goes in deeper and harder.

"Uhaaa" I moan louder. He grabs my breast and rubs down to my stomach. He goes fast and deeper then comes inside me. "No" I moan .

He grabs me by my neck and takes his mask off half way to his lips and kisses me.

"I know those lips" I suck on em and go down and he pulls it out and takes off his mask I suck his dick.

"You gone have my baby?" He ask looking down at me

I shake my head yea and he picks me up and puts it in his pants.

"Im robbing you" he say putting in one finger
"Leave that in there" he say going in the kitchen to see I already cooked.

He steals a piece of chicken after washing his hands. "hungry ass," I say with a smile

"Why you so happy with me?" He say sitting down Cole comes in with bars of soap in his hand and to us sitting down at the counter talking.

"I'll never rob wit yo ass again." Cole say as I laugh

"You taking soap?" I ask looking at Cole

"He told me to take em" Cole points at spec

"You been tryna go out so you not taking a shower until I feel like you not cheating" spec say

"Nah I'm just playing, you can put em back. I came to FUCK and you not going no where." Spec say with his killer eyes.

"Im taking one" Cole say as I look at him and smirk.

"I don't know how to feel , y'all slow this time" I say looking at Cole really taking a soap

"Yo soaps be smelling good" he say still smelling one.

"It's vanilla I made them" I say

"I'ma take another one" Cole say reaching for another one..

"Next time buy it" I say joking.

"Who you bring over here" he ask

I hate that he want me pregnant, I want to keep fucking him.

"My friend , he been here every since I met you. He told me he',d never -"

"That ain't yo friend no more" he say waiting on a response.

I don't say nothing I just walk off mad.

"Idc, you heard what I said" he say getting up from the table.

"You don't because if you did"

"Girl ain't nobody playing witchu , you can't have no more friends. And if you wanted one you would've got a girl" he say about to leave.