2 months later

Jasmines version

I just started school a month ago and I've been avoiding Spec since he moved back in his apartment. I finally broke it off with him after he broke it off with me. this is our last time talking. I can not afford to miss school work or have bad grades focusing on him.

I can't even blame him though, he always leave me alone when I'm doing my homework but my focus still be on him. I can't be with him anymore if I want to succeed independently.

Spec is now back at Cres where he belongs. Miquel told me to move in with him and I told him I couldn't because I have anxiety. He then picked me up out of my apartment lift me up off my feet onto his shoulders. I been here every since . Almost all of my stuff that I need is over here, hes been acting a little mellow. I told him I didn't want to be selfish and I told him how I felt. I told miquel that I don't want him to worry about me emotionally because I now disappointed him and he kissed me on the forehead.

I kind of want to be by myself but he won't let me , he lays on me and falls asleep. He gets mad but not at me but in a way he seems like he's more upset at me and doesn't want to express it.

I been looking out the window gazing out thinking about spec and CRE and I start crying every time because all of it feels like a set up more than it does living my life with him.

Miquel bought me a new phone and everything like it was nothing. We started walking up in the morning together and drinking smoothies but after my classes I go back to being what I don't want to be and that's mad as fuck. I get mad and start crying because I don't want miquel to see how mad I am. I sometimes wanna scream.

My mama told me spec tried to contact me and if I was okay because he tried to come in to check on me and I told them that I didn't want anyone but miquel to come in. Miquel couldn't come in at first until I changed It from nobody to him. I told him everything that happened and he's been by my side very since.

"Miquel" I say after him.

"Yea" he ask.

"Fall asleep with me." I say grabbing the cover. I'm laying on the bed wrapped up around on my stomach and he's standing up with his phone sitting on the counter. He lives In an expensive apartment.

"When you want me to get yo stuff?" He ask.

"We can get them right now"  I say asking him.

"Nah Ima go by myself, I'ma video call you so you can show me what it is you want out the house." I say ready to leave.

"Okay, I'm so sleepy." she says laying back down.

"Ima lock you in then I'ma be back wit yo stuff" I say kissing her forehead and heading out of the apartment.

I go in my car and literally back up and adjust my parking spot in her drive through after opening and closing my gradge.

I open the door after getting out then go inside of Jasmines house after shutting my door and unlocking her front door.

I step my foot in and take out my Glock and point It Inside the house. I move in then point it towards the kitchen after pointing it in the living rooms direction. I go In to the back room where Jasmine got shot, then open the door to the laundry room.

I back up to the back door and open the back door for my boys to come in to help me take Jasmine stuff out the apartment. I grab her laptop that's sitting on the kitchen counter. After grabbing her charger from out the wall, I go upstairs.