Im Not Going No Where

Jasmine's Version

Shawn walks in the room and I look up at him and he walks up to me and grabs my phone then sit it on the bed. He put his hand on my shoulder and lays me down on the bed he lifts my legs up and starts eating my pussy and I lay my hands on his head then start rubbing his face while moaning. He starts fingering me while eating my pussy and I'm moaning.

"Who's pussy is it?" He ask fingering me.

"Yours" I say moaning

"Say it, say it's my pussy" he says fingering me.

"It's your pussy" I say moaning he goes back down to eaty pussy and then takes his dick out his pants. I'm on the edge of the bed laying on my back and he stops eating my pussy then puts it in.

I moan and grab his shirt reaching my arm out, he grabs my arm and moves my hand. He starts off slow and then speeds up the pace grabbing my hips.

His phone rings and he let it ring while fucking me.

"Don't leave me" I say reaching for his shirt looking at him while I'm moaning.

"Where am I going?" He ask still fucking me.

"No where" I say moaning and it gets quiet.

"Say it , say you're not going no where" I say moaning

"I'm not going no where" he says as he leans his body closer to mine and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He start gving me slow srokes and he goes deep into my guts.

His phone rings again and he looks at me. I'm looking In his eyes and I moan

"What if I cum in you?" He says still fucking me..

"You can if you want to" I say.

He starts going faster and deeper and I rub his face with both of my hands. And he cums going deeper, he pulls out and his phone starts ringing again. He pulls his pants up and sits on the bed. I crawl up on the bed then lay down and he takes out his phone and answers it with it on speaker.

"Shawn, why you not answering yo phone?" A female on the phone ask.

"Girl what you want?" He ask

"I want you to answer yo phone when I call you" she says on speaker.

I sit up and I look for my phone. It's on the edge of the bed by Shawn's foot. I grab my phone and I unlock it and look at the text messages Cole sent me through Facebook messenger.

"You act like I ain't just answer the phone." He says.

"Why you acting funny?" She ask

"I'm not" he says I look up at him and I take his phone to see what he would do and he looks at me and doesn't do anything. I put her on mute.

"You must be fucking that bitch I fought at yo house" she says through the phone.

"Are yall back talking?" I ask looking at him.