04

I felt myself sink further into the soft mattress,I wanted to kick him but my body wouldn't move on it's own.My whole body felt hot,I shouldn't be getting turned on by this!Douma is a fucking psychopath that went on a god damn killing spree in our school!

"G-Go away!" Being underneath Douma felt weird,the way he traced his hands down my body,that stupid smile,it made me feel hot.I wanted to move my body but it refused to move.His lips are so close to mine,I was so tense.When I finally regained control of my body I tried to shove from off of my by his shoulders,putting my full strength into it which actually got him off of me.I had managed to push him off of the bed with my feet,which made him land on his ass and land with a loud thud.He looked beyond pissed and I wasn't willing to find out what would happen if I stayed in the room with that psychopath so I ran straight for the door.I flung it open,sprinting down the stairs and running straight for the front door but it was locked!I desperately tried the door handle but it wasn't working,all it took was the faintest sound of a footstep on the stairs for me to run to the kitchen.That's where the door that leads to the backyard is,maybe I can escape from there,dear god I hope I can.The door lead to a giantantic garden,I jumped down the three steps as it would just waste time and I dash into the garden,majority of the place was covered by large bushes that acted as walls which would help me hide from a birds eye view.My lungs started burning,begging me slow down and breathe.Once it felt like I was far enough away from Douma I stopped running and collapsed to my knees.I didn't even bother to try to stop myself from crying,I just let the tears stain my cheeks red as I quietly sobbed,leaning against one of the walls.My body felt disgusting,knowing that psycho had touched my body so freely before all of this happened because I let him!It made me feel sick."God fucking damn it," I picked myself off of the floor,I need to escape from this hell hole but the question is how on earth am I going to do that?I started walking through the maze of high bush walls,thinking about how I'm going to get the hell out of here safely and undetected.I stare down my right hand,it had a ring placed on my ring finger.Black with golden moons on it.Douma had given it to me when I was 13,the day of my birthday.I had stopped crying a short while ago but this just made me break this time I didn't even try to hide my sobs.I fell on my knees and cried like I'd never done before,it hurt my throat and my eyes stung but I didn't care.I didn't take notice that a crow had landed not to far away from me,I didn't take notice of anything.

That was until I was being carried,I opened my eyes and sniff pathetically.Douma had found me again because I was sobbing my heart out,he didn't say anything and I'm glad because I don't want to talk at the moment.It didn't take long for us to reach the back door and walk inside,back up to the bedroom.This time I placed more gently on the bed,I didn't even bother sitting up even though I could.I just rolled over my side and held onto the bed sheet while I started sobbing again,at this rate I would pass out of exhaustion but I didn't care."Love stop crying," I heard Douma sighed,picking me up and placing me in his lap.

Douma's POV

I hate seeing Akaza crying,I don't even know why he was crying.

"Shh love there's no need to cry," I wipe away his tears but he continued to sob his poor little heart out.I perked his chin up and kissed him gently,I could feel him lean into me.

"So adorable,"