07

^Akaza with long hair supremacy^The art is not mine!

Akaza's POV

I must have drifted off to sleep because when I check the clock it was nearly half past 10,I thought it was odd but now I live with Douma so I honestly can't complain.Speaking of Douma,the bastard has his arms wrapped my waist and he's fast asleep!Then again if he's asleep this is will be the perfect time to escape,I just need to get out of his grasp.

Eventually,I manage to get out of his grasp after a good few minutes.Thankfully I didn't wake him up or they're would have been hell to pay surely.I walked out into the massive entry hall,picking up the car keys but I wouldn't take the care because it could easily be traced down.I just need to grab my phone.Just then I notice a small sticky note plastered on the large,white and gold door.

Got your phone from in the car,it's charging in our room
Love Douma <3

'Our room' really creeps me out,I don't want to share a fucking room with this psychopath!But it can't be help,until I get the fuck out of here.I got up stairs quietly just so I don't wake him up,it wouldn't help me in the slightest.I don't want to find out what happens when he finds out what on earth I'm doing but I can imagine that it won't be very pretty.When I finally find this fucking room I look through my notifications,Kyojuro's name pops up as the most recent person to text me

Akaza:
Kyojuro!I need you to help me

It took a few minutes before he finally replied to my message.

Kyojuro:
Akaza?What do you mean help you?!Are you ok?!

Akaza:
For now,yes.But if you don't help me I'm fucked!Douma was the person that killed basically everybody in our school just so he could get to me,HES A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!

Kyojuro:
Douma?Wait- YOU'RE STAYING WITH DOUMA WHEN HE MURDERED NEARLY THE WHOLE SCHOOL?!

Akaza:
I don't have a fucking choice at the moment,he's forcing me to stay here!Kyojuro please I'm begging you to help me,my location should be on!

Kyojuro:
How come it took you so long to text me for help?!

Akaza:
I only just got my phone back,Douma is downstairs asleep on the couch so when I say 'stop' don't message me so he won't know

Kyojuro:
You're location isn't on

No,No,NO!Douma had turned my location off on my phone!How did he know that password to unlock my phone?!I panicked,how do I turn my location back on?

Akaza:
Wait seriously?!No that's wiowwiaksnsjshwuaj

Kyojuro:
Akaza?Akaza?
Akaza?
AKAZA?!

Akaza:
If you wish to keep your pathetic life Rengoku I would advise no longer trying to contact my sweet little Akaza -Douma

I coughed into my hand,blood.Why was I coughing up my own blood?!Then it it hit me.

"I apologise my love up if you're going to act like this,then this is what I have to do!"

He smiled brightly as I placed my hand over the large hole in my stomach."W-Why?" I muttered softly,I could feel my life draining from my body.All Douma did was laugh as I hit the floor,so...

This is how I die,huh?