05

I placed my hands on his waist,Akaza practically push me over so I was laying down on the bed.He pulled back,red faced and panting,how adorable."So,so needy~ aren't you darling?" I felt my way up his inner thigh,making him shiver,when he tried to get up I pinned on the bed.

"Now,Now.Just because I took pity on you for crying doesn't mean you're  getting out of your punishment my love,"

Akaza's POV

My eyes widened in shock,I didn't even need to ask what this punishment was before he went straight for me neck,pulling me to his chest and biting,sucking,licking my neck like no tomorrow.As much as it shames me to say it,I actually got pleasure out of this,moaning and tugging at his hair as if it would do anything different.Then I was pushed back flat onto the bed,my shirt moving up my chest ever so slightly,I swear to god I could curl up and die right away.I looked away from that blond bastard,I covered the lower half of my face.It felt so fucking stupid to be here completely submissive under this asshole.I could feel his hands roam every inch of my chest,I shivered under his touch and gaze."Love~ why aren't you looking at me?" Douma's voice was low,teasing and dear god did I hate it,only sending more shivers down my spine.All I could do was whine as he unbuttoned my trousers,I tried to move my hips out of his grasp but all he did was press his knee onto my crotch.He shoved his fingers down my throat,making my eyes water."Suck," he ordered and I followed,my leg kicked out when I felt a cool hand touch my dick,I titled my head backwards."Dou-" I chocked out as the tears started falling down my cheeks,he smiled at me innocently before starting to give me a handjob."Shh love~ just relax," Douma placed kisses all over my jaw and neck just to distract me but it didn't really work,I lapped my tongue over the two fingers that where so far back that they nearly went into the dip of my throat.I felt pathetic,laying here sucking on this prick's fingers.He pulled his fingers out of my mouth,clearly happy with what I had done,yanking my pants off completely with my boxers.He spread my legs apart as I hid my face,groaning in pain when he shoved in his fingers in my entrance,he pressed me so the lower half of my body was resting on his legs,giving off some sort of slope.Why was I enjoying this?"You seem to be enjoying this~" Douma was baiting me,definitely but I'm stubborn and refuse to give in so easily.He may be stronger than me but I can outwit him,I just have to play my cards correctly."Like hell,you're fucking shit at this!Bet Kyojuro could-" before I could even finish my sentence I practically felt my inside rip open,I swore loudly as he bumped his fingers in and out of ass at a fast pace.After about 5 minutes he stopped,leaning over me,making sure he was next to my ear."If you ever meant Kyojuro again,I'll kill him and show you his head~ how does that sound my love?" This asshole is a complete psychopath like what the fuck?!He just threatened to kill one of my friends!I just laid there in shock at his question,shaking like a leaf at what he'd just said.What made him think that was a good thing to say,then again he's a fucking psychopath so these things wouldn't mean a thing to him."Good boy,now are you going to mentioning Kyojuro again?" Douma had his hand clasped around my throat,tight enough to make me claw at his hand and kick out my legs in a poor attempt.He hovered over me,that stupid grin plastered on his face as he released the grip,waiting for my answer."N-No I won't," I mumbled but clearly that wasn't what he wanted to hear or at least it wasn't loud enough for him to be satisfied.He glared down at me,"Louder," god I wanted to punch him in the face and fucking bolt but what good would that bring me in this situation,he could kill me if he so wished."No I won't mention Kyo-" he gripped my neck tighter,if looks could kill I would have died right on the spot because he looked like he wanted to stab me in the throat then and there."What did I say would happen if you mentioned his name?" I panicked instantly,I didn't want Kyojuro to die,I would never forgive myself if he died because of me,what would happen to Senjuro?!

"Douma please!Im sorry,I'm sorry!I didn't mean to mention his name!Please don't kill him,I beg you please don't!" I begged and begged but got no reaction,my eyes were closed and tears were running down my cheeks.Then I heard a chuckle.I looked up at Douma who was chuckling to himself,what the hell did he find so amusing about this situation!?"Oh love~ you look so cute,don't worry I'll forgive you this time but be careful,watch your words." He sat back but dragged me with him,massaging my inner thighs for whatever reason he had,it was weird but I took it."I'm too tired to fuck you senseless so I'll let you off just do as you're told my love!" Douma moved me off of his lap.

I quickly got changed and rushed out of the room,going to hide in the garden."God help me,".